"Wow... Damiano, I did not expect this kind of talk.", I admitted.

"You thought I would ask you to get back together, didn't you?", he smiled.

"I- yeah. I was thinking about last night and how we maybe made a mistake."

"Look, B. I do want us to be together! I love you! But I want to give us some space to see if we're on the same page.", he said.

"I totally get it.", I said feeling slightly disappointed. This was what I wanted, right?

"So, what do you say?", he asked.

"Yes. I think it's best if we take it slowly.", I said.

"Okay.", he replied calmly. He really changed.

After dinner, he drove me back to my apartment and escorted me to the entrance.

"Thanks for the dinner and a very pleasant evening.", I said casually.

"Always!", he replied.

"Okay. Well... Then... Good night!", I said not moving an inch.

"Good night, B.", he said looking at me.

We stood there like two statues, looking at each other. My breath sped up and my heart raced faster. Suddenly, like I was under some kind of spell, I pulled Damiano closer and started kissing him passionately. He did the same. We grabbed each other like we were drowning and the other person was a rescue buoy. We touched each other lustfully, hungrily. I quickly led him to the elevator.

"Good evening, Miss Vasilevska!", a receptionist greeted me as I was desperately dragging Damiano to the elevator.

"Good evening!", I replied flushed.

It seemed like we waited for that elevator forever. When it finally came, I pushed Damiano inside jumping him. We were unable to take our hands off each other. I ripped his shirt so that a few buttons had fallen to the floor. Then, we heard the sound of the elevator door opening. We stepped out and I hysterically tried to find my keys. When I finally found them I quickly unlocked the door and pulled Damiano in. I locked and dragged him to the bedroom where I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. However, he turned me over so that he was on top of me now. We didn't say a word. Only our short breaths and moans were echoing in my room. He took off my dress and started kissing my neck and breasts. He squeezed them and sucked on my nipples. Then he moved to my stomach, then my panties. He ripped them apart and threw them on the floor. I gasped. My head was spinning from the excitement. I couldn't think, I couldn't collect myself. I was losing myself in euphoria. Damiano took off his shirt and dove into my vagina. He sucked my clitoris and entered me with his skillful tongue. He sucked with such enjoyment and passion that I was losing my mind. I moaned like crazy. When my legs started shaking he sped up until my thighs squeezed his head due to an orgasm. He was not over yet. He then got back to kissing my lips almost violently. I couldn't get enough of him. When he pulled away I let out a desperate cry.

"What is it, baby? You want some more?", he asked as he held his penis in his hand getting ready to enter me.

Then he kissed me again and got in. I whined. He was thrusting rapidly and I had no time to take a break. It was overwhelming. I thought I was going to collapse. After some time he quickly turned me on my stomach and kept thrusting. He hit the spot and soon I felt the incoming orgasm. Then he stopped just before I came. I groaned in frustration.

"What baby? Huh? Did I take your orgasm away from you? We will fix that!", he smiled lustfully and got off me. He lay on his back gesturing me to sit on him with my back turned to him. I put his penis inside of me and he took my legs with his hands and brought them to my face that way lifting me from his body. Then he thrust from below. It was strong, rough, and way too enjoyable. I screamed in pleasure.

"You like that, amore? Ti piace quello? Huh?", he breathed behind me but I was in a completely different universe.

"Oh, my God!", I screamed as the feeling of an even stronger orgasm was starting to spread through my entire body and soul. This was something spiritual.

Damiano kept going faster and faster until I let out the loudest moan ever and a clear liquid sprayed from my entrance over his penis. Damiano groaned and quickly pulled it out. I took his penis and rubbed it until he came over my bed sheets a few seconds later.
I rolled myself off him and just lay there unable to feel my body. I was soaking wet from the sweat just looking at one spot. Damiano was breathing heavily. He seemed exhausted. I couldn't see his face since I fell on my stomach and my head was turned on the other side. I felt him moving and then he kissed my shoulder.

"I love you.", he said.

"So much for taking it slow.", I whispered and he chuckled.

I gained enough strength to turn towards him and he pulled me onto his chest.

"I love you too.", I said and blacked out from exhaustion.

Greetings my friends,

I just know your dirty minds enjoy these parts of the story! And I can confirm it by the views! Happy Friday! 😏

Xoxo,
A Kid From Neverland

Instagram: @i_vukotic