Hearing these words, Jiang Silu turned his head and looked at Jiang Yi with tears in his eyes: "Girlfriend?"

    Jiang Yi reflexively disregarded the relationship: "No, I'm just Miss Song's temporary bodyguard, and there is no relationship."

    Song He stomped his feet angrily: "Jiang Yi, you promised me!"

    Jiang Yi quickly answered, "For half a million, I know."

    Jiang Silu understood what it meant when he heard it. She pulled Jiang Yi behind her, protecting her behind her as Jiang Yi did to her before, and looked at Song Yi with red eyes: "Song Yi, she marked me, she is mine. Now I want to take her Leave her, I will find someone to take care of your safety."

    Jiang Yi stood behind Jiang Silu, dumbfounded. Wait, tagged her? Since she came to this world, she has kept herself clean and she has never even kissed anyone, so why did she mark the other party.

    After Jiang Shuang said this, he was dragged by Jiang Shuang and walked out.

    Jiang Yi still realized at this time that she still has responsibilities on her body, and she can't just abandon Song Yi.

    She stood still, looked at Jiang Silu and said, "Miss Jiang, I'm sorry, my duty is to protect Miss Song Yi, so I can't just leave with you." Song Yi saw Jiang Yi stop, with a smug expression on his face:

    " Seeing that there is no Jiang Silu, Jiang Yi is my bodyguard, you can't just take her away."

    Jiang Yi felt that her words were ambiguous, and quickly added: "It's temporary."

    Jiang Silu answered immediately: "I'll let my people follow you." Jiang Shuang said, and then ordered the bodyguards around: "Ah Quan, follow Miss Song and send her home safely." The bodyguards came out and dragged

    Song Yi away. : "Yes."

    Song Yi was picked up by tall bodyguards and dragged away like a chicken.     At this time, Jiang Shuang looked up at Jiang Yi, and said with tears in his eyes: "Jiang Yi, someone has taken over your job, can you

    go with me now?"

It will make me lose my job."

    Jiang Silu smiled: "But I think you will follow me. Because as an Alpha, you must feel that I have been marked by you. Even if the mark has disappeared, but you just now My pheromones are responding."

    "It's hard for an Alpha like you to react to ordinary omegas, and you have very good self-control. If you don't have a specific partner, it's basically impossible for an omega to smell the pheromones on your body after you reach adulthood. "

    Jiang Silu smiled, and her tearful expression looked very moving: "We need to talk, Jiang Yi."

    Jiang Yi was stunned, she knew what Jiang Silu said was true, because she just felt , she reacted abnormally to Jiang Sishang's pheromone.

    Moreover, her pheromone is very special. Judging from Jiang Silu's determined attitude, she will definitely not admit the wrong person.

    Could it be that she really isn't grandma's granddaughter?

    A bolt of lightning struck Jiang Yi's head, but she quickly realized that it might be... really possible.

    Jiang Yi stared blankly at Jiang Ruxie in front of him, flashing through his mind those details that he never cared about before.

    For example, the grandmother who prevented her from seeing others, the wound on her left shoulder after waking up from the water, and the new grave in the backyard of the house... and her skin was too fair from the beginning, not like the skin of a baby in the mountains...