Chapter IV. Ghost

Começar do início

Robb scoffs "You are right but what can we do"

"Be good once in our life and tell her that is not his fault the uncle has an affair"

Robb nods "Yes, she once time and the boy happened not his fault"

I cross my arms to my chest "Robb son of Eddard Stark if you play with your wolf tail once and you had an affair and back with your son in your hand" Robb nods "I take the boy and kill you, raise him as my boy, gods be good with you, cheater"

Robb swallows his saliva "Not will happen, Ya ya" laughs nervously "We were just talking about Brother and now you make me have an affair"

I point at his chest "I just told you to keep it in your mind, Robby"

Robb swings me and leans my head to the first keep tower resting my body on it as he looks around and we kiss softly but we hear a voice. 

We look up and Bran climbs down the side of the tower, his hands and feet finding purchase on its jutting stones with a monkey's unthinking agility.

Climbing is as natural to him as studying is onerous. He smiles as he makes his way toward the ground in record time, very pleased with himself__

Until I yank him off the stones. I lower him to the ground. Robb and I sternly wait for an explanation.

Bran looks around "I was ... I was ..."

"You were bored with your lesson so you decided to climb the castle walls"

Robb says "Even though We've forbidden it two hundred times."

Bran says "I__"

I say "Brandon ... I want you to promise me: No more climbing. Promise."

Bran looks at his feet before gazing up at me solemnly "I promise."

I lean over to look him dead in the eye "You know what?"

Robb laughs quite as sees frightened in Bran's eyes.

Bran softly "What?"

"You always look at your feet before you lie."

Despite Bran's best efforts, his mouth stretches into a smile, and a chuffing laugh escapes from behind it.

I smile, unable to help myself. I see that his hands, clothes and bare feet are filthy from the climb down "Go on, clean yourself up. The king will be here soon."

Bran kisses me on the cheek and runs off.

Robb leans on the wall crossing his arm to his chest "You are good with the children"

I smile "Of course, I am, I am dealing with you all day"

Robb widens his eyes laughing and I run as he chases after me to catch me and we head inside the great keep

Catelyn says "We need plenty of candles for Lord Tyrion's chamber. I'm told he reads all night."

Maester Luwin with her "I'm told he drinks all night."

"How much could he possibly drink? A man of his ... stature."

"We've brought up eight barrels of ale from the cellar. Perhaps we'll find out."

"In any case, candles" 

Robb calls after me "Come here"

Catelyn shakes her head "They still children"