10. 𝔻𝕒𝕞𝕟, 𝕚 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦

I was taken aback when I opened my eyes and saw his handsome face in front of me

I was taken aback when I opened my eyes and saw his handsome face in front of me. His features were softened by sleep, and the early morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a gentle glow on his face. My heart started pounding.

After our passionate kiss, we fell asleep that night. I could still feel my lips slightly swollen from the intensity of it.

The kiss was filled with desire, but he never pressured me to do anything more.

Honestly, I also wanted to explore further, perhaps driven by my teenage hormones.

I mean, come on, I'm only human. Who wouldn't be tempted by someone attractive when you have feelings for them?

Moreover, the atmosphere last night was perfect for more than just making out.

Luckily, my faith was strong enough to resist any further temptations.

I subtly shifted my body away from him, taking in the sight of his muscular arms wrapped around me. The veins on his hands were incredibly enticing, begging to be touched.

His heartbeat, barely audible, drew me closer to him, allowing me to embrace his scent.

I adored the fragrance of his body. It was intoxicating, making me long to always be in his arms.

I brushed aside the hair covering his eyes, revealing his long eyelashes, sharp nose, defined jawline, and irresistible red lips.

Ahh, I couldn't help but yearn to kiss those lips again.

Amused by my thoughts, a smile crept onto my face.

It's like I'm already addicted to kissing.

"Are you satisfied just looking at me?" he suddenly asked, his voice still husky from sleep.

I chuckled, attempting to conceal my embarrassment, and greeted him with a shy "Good morning."

He opened his big, beautiful eyes, gazing at me intently.

"Good morning, babe," he replied, his voice rough and deep, sending shivers down my spine.

Ah, I loved his voice in the morning—rough, deep, and undeniably sexy.

Just as I was captivated by his face and voice, Ashton asked me to be quiet for a moment.

"Oh babe, please don't move yet," he pleaded while fumbling for his cell phone.

Confused, I raised my eyebrows, wondering what he was up to.

"I want to capture your beauty in a photo. You look stunning right now," he explained as he snapped his camera at me.

Click.

"Look, my girlfriend is so pretty," he proudly declared, showing me the photo.