Chapter Twenty-two: Explanations

[A/N] Hi, okaydoke chickadees!  I told myself I wouldn't update till I had the next chapter finished but... I'm caving. :P  Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. For voting.  And for those of you who have commented, THANK YOU.  Anyways.  So yeah, here goes!  Tell me what you think!  And I'll get around to writing up the next chapter as soon as possible!

Lots of Love, Charliegirl

Chapter Twenty One:

Louis P.O.V.

Bloody fucking hell she was fast.  Not just, ‘Oh yeah she’s very fit and pretty fast.’, this was a full out; she might have been an Olympian fast.  Which was surprising, considering her tiny, I mean petite, build.

I was surprised no one recognized us.  Probably because you don’t expect a famous band to be in one of the grittier and dirtier spots in London, and running full speed after some girl, while wearing all their winter gear.

We chased that girl down alleys, across roads, through clouds of what was probably not just normal cigarette smoke and lost her; twice.  Harry was in the lead now and suddenly he slowed as he peered around another alley corner.

“Ann!” He suddenly yelled harshly and loudly, before picking up the pace and running over to her.  We all followed shortly but I slowed down as soon as I got close.  Something was wrong. I could see it on her face as she quickly wiped at it with her hands.

“What the hell were you thinking?” Zayn spat out at her, leaning over and panting. 

“Don’t do that ever again!” was Niall’s wide-eyed and deadly serious two cents, before he too leaned against a wall, catching his breath.  Harry was already there gasping for air and letting his eyes close.

“Ann you can’t just do that!” Liam exploded then, reaching forward and grabbing her arms, shaking her.  She had flinched when he came close but hadn’t responded with some violent maneuver.  She just took it as he shook her by the arms, cringing away. 

“That is not okay!  Besides it being both stupid and rude, I am legally bound to keep an eye on you!  I have to till your arm heals with the approval of a doctor.  Do you know what disappearing could do to me?!” 

Liam seemed to roar, his eyes wide as he calmed down, speaking the last words much softer.  He even bent down so he was eye to eye with her, desperately trying to make sure she understood.

She suddenly looked up at him, her expression hiding hurt and turning to a sneer as she batted his arms away.   Then angrily she turned to look at me, her expression looked fractured.  “Aren’t you going to reprimand me too?” She said spat out sourly, taking a few steps back from all of us.

“No.” I said quietly then, running a hand through my hair.  “Just wondering what the hell happened to make you ditch us.  Maybe ask for an apology.”  I said blatantly, looking back up at her with a clear and honest expression.

I saw her lip tremble before it made more of a snarl like expression.  “Well I’m sorry I didn’t want to stay and entertain all of you, with your dull and unfulfilling lives of stardom!  I’m sorry things happen that I have to deal with!  I’m sorry that the man who both kept me from starving as a kid and sliced open my arm has been SHOT IN THE HEAD!”