C3 | Prompts

It is time to test your character's mettle!

Fantasy

In a kingdom of elemental magic, you gain the ability to control all four elements through an ancient artefact. But this newfound power comes with a price.

Highfantasy

After tumbling through a portal into an unknown realm, you find a dragon trapped in a strange form, desperate to return home.

Lowfantasy

Deep within your soul resides an insatiable desire, craving to possess the very essence of a mythical stone revealed in your slumber. Will you dare to seize it and unveil the extraordinary power it holds?

Magic

Finally, you've managed to gather the courage to get yourself a tattoo. What you didn't expect, however, was that it would grant you the ability to see creatures no one else can see besides you.

MythandLegend

You receive a box from a mysterious stranger who tells you it brings you good luck so long as you don't open it. Your curiosity gets the best of you and you open it, revealing something you least expected.

Retold

Have you heard of the Indonesian version of Cinderella called "Bawang Merah Bawang Putih"? Change at least one element of the story and retell it!

Talesofthedeep

Your team was assigned to explore the iceberg that recently broke off the Atlantic. A horrifying discovery was waiting to happen...

WattpadAsianFantasy

You travel to China to celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival, but quickly discover everyone is riding a real dragon from Chinese mythology!

WattpadDarkFantasy

You are invited to join a mysterious group of people who can travel to the Underworld on a whim.

WattpadHornsandHalos

You find yourself stuck between an angel and a demon who need to put aside their differences and work together to stop a greater evil.

WattpadUrbanFantasy

While visiting friends in the city you come across a secret you were never meant to find out, all those scary stories you were told as a kid suddenly become very real and very angry that you now know the truth about them. What will they do to keep their secret?

WattpadWitches

Against the warnings that echoed across the sea, you find yourself entangled in an enchanting dance with a captivating witch. Embrace the allure of this forbidden alliance and explore the thrilling saga that unravels amidst sorcery and wickedness.

*

There are 12 prompts in total, one by each profile. You can write for as many as you like in whatever order you like. These do not have to be connected in any way only that you use the main character you submitted to us in the character creation stage (there is no restriction on additional characters, familiars, etc.)

Once done with your story, submit it via this form. You will submit each prompt's entry separately (e.g. if you write for all 12 prompts, you'll submit this form 12 times).

All of your entries must be submitted by 30th June, 2023.

With that, good luck!