Sparring

"Ready..." I readied myself and my expression totally changed.

"Go!" I attacked first. I held the wooden katana above my head and strike down as a feint before changing the direction, hitting Saito's katana on his right side. He blocked my attack but it wasn't over. I used my legs to sweep the ground, trying to trip him but he jumped up. Ha! You're mine! I hit his stomach with the wooden katana. He fell back, surprised that such a tiny little girl like me managed to get a hit on him.

"That's what happens if you don't treat me seriously. Don't worry, the hit wasn't that painful or fatal that you have to stick to the ground." All the captains were genuinely shocked by my power and speed.

"Not bad... my turn" Souji took over and readied himself. However, after one match, I was already bored.

"H-hey where are you going?" Souji called out to me as I walk towards Shinpachi.

"W-what?"

"Are you going to the red light district tonight? Take me with you." I smiled.

"W-what?! Why would I-"

"Pretty please~ come on... I won't be a hindrance and I promise the girls tonight will be as beautiful as angels if you let me go with you." I batted my eyes and pouted like a pitiful animal. He thought for a while before answering.

"Deal." Yes! I've always been curious in how the red light district of the past works and now I get to experience it myself!

"Are we going to spar or not?" Souji looked annoyed.

"Nope, I'm bored and tired. Now remember, I'm a small petite girl, not a buff guy like all of you." I tried to talk my way out of it.

"Would normal small petite girls knock down a division captain? Don't think so." He replied sarcastically. Sarcasm guy was back. I frowned my eyes at him before returning to my own room to prepare.

Since I'm heading to the red light district, I decided to wear something red. I wore a one piece dress, the dress I was supposed to give to a client for work but then this happens. I have every single makeup with me. I applied primer, foundation, concealer and all those basic stuff. I went with a gorgeous shimmering red for eye shadow and a matt red lipstick. Of course, my eyes were of a different colour, silver in fact, for today. Silver compliments almost everything. I wore the high heels I had with me the moment I woke up in the forest and carried a small bag. When I'm deciding what to bring, I saw a package in my large bag. This isn't mine. I opened it up and got a shock. It was a gun and the bullets for refilling.

"John..." I squinted my eyes. He must have put that in while I'm not looking! I sighed and decided not to dwell on the past. Let bygones be bygonesHopefully

I will really succeed in forgiving him... I threw a few makeup products and the gun inside my bag before coming out from my room.

"Took you-" Shinpachi was about to complain but stopped when he saw me. His cheeks was on fire.

"You're going to stare a hole in me." I walk towards him.

"Woah! Shinpachi-san! Who's the babe?!" A bunch of guys were standing a few steps away from Shinpachi. My guess is that they are under Shinpachi and was going to go the brothel as well.

"You look stunning... Definitely prettier than the girls in Shimabara" I immediately frowned when one of the men spoke.

"Was that a compliment or an insult?" I don't know how to feel being compared to other people but it wasn't a pleasant feeling.

"Idiot! Never compare a girl to another girl." Sano appeared from behind them, shaking his head, looking experienced at this kind of stuff. I wasn't that bothered about being compared anyway so I let it go. Hmm! I have a big heart! Besides... going to the brothel is much more important!

"Stop standing here and let's go!" I decided to lead the party till the front gate, at least getting them to we arrived at the red-light district, I couldn't keep my mouth close. It was so pretty and full of live. Of course, for the wrong reasons... but nonetheless, this is still amazing!

"Welcome!" We walk inside a brothel. The lady boss saw me and gaped. Close your mouth lady, can't a girl visit this place?

"The sake will arrive shortly~" She closed the door, leaving the guys with me in the room.

"Pretty lady, what's your name?" One of the members started asking me questions. He's interested in me huh...

"Chris." I kept it short and simple.

"Well, you are very beautiful, do you... perhaps... want to-"

"No." I rejected him flat down. I know what was coming. It's either dating, which is a sure thing if this was the 21st century or marriage in this era. He looked really dejected. Sorry... you're not my type at all.

At that moment, the door was smash by a drunk man falling against it. All of us stood up and was in a defensive stance. He stared me, still on the floor. He stood up sluggishly, approaching me. He started from the top and started staring at me like a wolf and end his stare around my legs.

"I've decided. You! Come! We'll be spending the night together! "He grabbed my wrists and pulled me into his chest. WAIT A MINUTE! What?!

Hi~ a short chapter this time, some chapters was actually one but i separate them due to human's short attention span. Yes i'm this weird. Hope you'll like this chapter! Vote and support!! ^^