*The video ends and everyone starts clapping as you take off your headphones with a smile*

Tech: Amazing job, Paige. You can take a break

You: Thank you

At the Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot Arena

*Wrestlemania may have been crazy, but boy so was Backlash. 8 matches scheduled for one night and one event for WWE. And everyone was running around, setting stuff up and getting ready. You just got your hair and makeup done y Rose and Sarah and now your helping Dom with his hair and teardrop tattoo*

You: Dom! Hold still

Dominik: I'm sorry. it feels weird

*You put your hand around Dom's throat, keeping him still as you draw his little teardrop under his eye with your eyeliner. And just as you finished, you accidentally squeezed his throat, which caused Dom to let soft whimper and you did one hundred percent noticed it and decided to mess with him*

You: What's wrong?

Dominik: No-nothing...

You: Okay

*You smile at Dom before leaning down and kissing his cheek. You put away your eyeliner then grab the spray bottle on the table next to Dominik's phone*

You: You know..I heard your little whimper, right?

Dominik: You did?

You: Don't worry, I found it very cute

skip to the match

Ding Ding Ding!

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall...And is an 'Toxic' Anything Goes Steel Cage Match!"

*Everyone in their seats cheers, not a single boo being heared in the crowd of Puerto Rico, before dying down to let miss Samatha Irvin announce the rest of the match*

"The rules of this match..Madelyn Jayne and Gigi Dolin will start inside of the 20-foot steel cage. Weapons they bring to the ring are allowed to be used throught-out in this match. Jacy Jayne is not allowed to interfere with the match, therefore she is banned from stepping close to the ring and the competitors until the match is over and has to stay behind in the barricade. There are no count-outs, no disqualification, and the only way to is by pin-fall or submission. And Now..let the 'Toxic' match begin!"

*The crowd cheers again before getting settle down and Samatha steps out the ring, making her way back to her chair over in time-keepers as referee, Jessica Carr is standing in the ring*