Chapter 49. The Fan Club appeared!?

Začít od začátku

Angel nodded thoughtfully. Tatyana looked at the fighting Evelyn and continued, "I have seen that she likes joking with Evelyn and takes care of her as if she is her wife. She takes care of her but also shares her worries with her. That is why she asked Evelyn's opinion when choosing something as important as a movement technique."

Angel asked, "How do you know that she asked Evelyn?"

Tatyana laughed and said, "Yasenia has practically told to me her whole stay in the Academy these nights. From her first encounter with Cecile to her fight against the 100 cultivators."

Angel asked shyly, "E-even our n-nights?"

Tatyana raised an eyebrow and said, "That is where she puts the most detail!"

Angel covered her red face and shouted towards Yasenia, "Yasenia you IIIIDIOOOT! So embarrassing!"

Yasenia who was charging towards a lizard-like beast tripped completely stunned, 'Her baby said she was an idiot!? What happened!?' *BANG!*

The lizard tail-slapped her forehead sending her flying towards Angel and Tatyana. Tatyana burst into laughter.

Yasenia stood up a little disoriented, but hastily asked without caring about the beast, "What happened baby? Did I do something wrong? Do you want me to kneel on a heaven rank washboard so that you will forgive me?"

Angel was stunned, she regained her bearings and tried to answer... Only to be interrupted by the charging lizard's roar, "Roar!"

Yasenia was annoyed, why is this stupid lizard interrupting her while she was talking with her baby! She turned towards it, gathered her energy in her throat, and then... "RROOAAAAR!!!!!"

A deep and resounding draconic roar exploded from her mouth. The lizard became completely terrified and hastily backpedaled on the ground. It turned and fled as if a primordial beast was aiming for its life. The others looked stupefied at the sequence of actions that just happened.

Yasenia then turned towards a newly stunned Angel. Tatyana was rolling on the cloud floor while laughing. Yasenia asked again, "So, what's wrong baby?"

Angel also burst into laughter, she dove in Yasenia's embrace while laughing, "Yasenia I love you the most! Hahaha, you are so cute!"

Yasenia blinked, confused. She didn't understand, but if her baby was happy then everything was okay.

Yasenia gave a peck to Angel and went to aid the others, leaving Tatyana and Angel alone again. Tatyana gathered her bearings and continued her previous topic, "Well, that was interesting. Let's continue with Cecile. Have you realized, that Yasenia speaks calmly but teasingly with Cecile? She is always trying to change Cecile's expression. She also coordinates the most with her during fights. She treats her like a companion and an equal. Someone she wants to tread the cultivation world side by side, be it in adversity or prosperity."

Angel nodded and Tatyana asked her, "How do you feel Yasenia acts with Andrea?"

Angel thought and said, "Coquettish, she is very intimate with her even in public, like a little pampered wife. She also becomes happy whenever Andrea praises her."

Tatyana smiled "See? Be natural Angel, you don't need to change yourself. If you have to change yourself to be liked by someone... Then, that person won't fall in love with you, but a character you created."

Angel opened her eyes in surprise and realization. She smiled at Tatyana and said, "Thank you for your guidance!"

Tatyana patted her head and said, "Go ahead, with the roar that Yasenia released, you will enter battle in a while, focus."