Lost kitsu

Edited

Sasuke's POV

I was on my way from school when I heard something coming from an ally way, I at first was going to ignore it but after a while, I walked over to where the noise was coming from until I saw a little kid in a box? He had blond hair and... fox ears?  that sat on top of his head with three lines on both sides of his face making it seem like he had whiskers on his cheeks. He wore a dirty thin shirt that seemed to barely fit him, as I kneeled in front of him "hey there" I said as he jumped and looked up at me with pure fear. I guess I scared him.
His eyes looked so lifeless almost like he was giving up on life, accepting what fate would come to him.

I then reached out to pick him up until he flinched away from me and started whimpering? "Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you," I said softly but he kept backing away from me, well the best he could while shaking.
I sighed "look It's about to rain soon, and wouldn't you want to be someplace warm," I said while looking up at the cloudy sky then back at the small blond who then shyly reached out to me with his small hands. I picked him up in my arms when I noticed her thin he was 'when was the last time you ate?' I thought as he laid his head on my shoulder while I started to carry him home so he could be safe from the storm.

But soon after a while of walking a loud clap of thunder sounded from the sky scaring the kid as he began to whimper.

"Don't worry," I said as I started jogging holding onto the blond so he wouldn't fall but not long after it started raining 'just my luck,' I thought as I started running since I was almost home anyway.

-

Once home I quickly unlocked my front door and walked in closing the door behind us locking it back as I then leaned against the door sighing, glad to finally be home finally. I glanced down at the kid who was whimpering and shaking in my arms. 
"Don't worry we're out of the storm now" I said going to the living room putting him down while I went to grab some towels until I felt him pulling at my pants leg, I looked down to see the young blond holding on to my leg "you're that scared of the storm huh?" I asked as he nodded his head. 

I sighed "alright," I said while now walking with a slight limp from the kid still attached to my leg while I got us some towels and gave on to him, but he didn't move so I just placed it over his head "you should dry off kid," I said while using my towel to dry off with. 

Another clap of thunder soon sounded as he jumped clinging onto my leg tighter, sighing I managed to force him off my leg and picked him up, then dried him off with his towel. When the light's started to flicker scaring the kid more 'why did I take him with me again,' I thought to myself when he started squeaking and looked up at me in fear.
I sighed again and took him to my bedroom where I sat him down on my bed as I looked out my window.

The storm seemed to only get worse until I heard a small thud and looked over to see the kids ran over and began to hug my leg again but tighter this time "can you let go" I said but he just pressed his face into my leg as I sighed 'guess I'm not changing out these clothe's then' I thought to myself.

Limping to the kitchen I reached into the cabinet to grab a bowl "would you at least like a snack" I asked while looking down at him, and this seemed to catch his attention as he nodded his head while looking up at me.
"We need to wash your hands first," I said as he then finally let go of my leg so I could pick him up and bring him to the sink so he could wash his hands. Turning the faucet on he shyly put his hands under the running water so I could wash them, then after a bit, I put him down and washed my own hands before getting us a snack.

I got myself an apple, while for him a small bowl of grapes, though he looked at them for a second in confusion before tasting one 'I guess he never had-' I stop in my thoughts when his fox ears started moving 'what is he?' I questioned while looking at him.