"Here you go, Hanae-sama!" Naho said.

"Arigato," I smiled, as Kiyo and Sumi set the water basin down, and Naho putting the towels next to it. Then they left the room, while chasing one another, I chuckled at the scene.

I grabbed the towels and dipped it into the water, and squeeze out the excess water. Then went over to the bed, where Muichiro was sitting. I tried to stay as calm as possible while I cleaned the dried blood off of his chest. I held on to his shoulder for support as I cleaned the blood on his back. 

At one point, my face got very close to his. And the "trying to stay calm" plan didn't go as well as I wanted it to be. Because I could feel Muichiro's eyes on me. I stopped for a second, and looked back at him. And our face was inches away, and I was screaming internally. 

I looked away, and go back to what I was doing. Again, Muichiro chuckled at me. I finished cleaning the blood, and set the towel back into the basin. I started applying the ointments on the cuts covering his torso. Then wrapped his torso in bandages.

"You really need to be more careful during missions, Tokito," I said, finishing up bandaging him up. All Muichiro did was shrug.

"Your uniform doesn't seem too ripped, you should be able to wear it until your new uniform arrives," I said, cleaning up everything. Muichiro hummed his respond, and put his shirt back on. Then turned around to put everything back into the cabinet.

I couldn't reach up and place the ointment back, so I tried standing on my tip-toes. I sighed when I failed. I tried reaching up higher, but was still unsuccessful. That was before, I felt someone behind me and grabbing the ointment out of my hand, placing it back into the cabinet. I felt my cheeks heats up again. Muichiro had placed a hand onto my hip, supporting me, and my back was against him.

"Uh- thank you, Tokito," I managed to uttered out a few words. He hummed back. I got off of my tip-toes. Muichiro haven't removed his hand.

"Y-you can remove your hand now..." I stuttered out, hoping that he would. But instead, I felt him wrapping his arms around my waist. At this point, I'm a blushing mess.

"T-Tokito!" I stuttered again.

"My god, what is going on with me?" I cursed myself mentally. Then I felt Muichiro turning me around, and the first thing my eyes decide to look at was his chest, which is covered by his shirt.

"Do you really want to see my abs that bad?" His low voice, whispering into my ears, I felt a chill down my spine and goosebumps covering my body. Now my face is burning up. How can he be such an airhead, and be hot and sexy at the same time!? He pulled my body closer to his. And rest his head into the crook of my neck. His breaths sends more chills down my spine.

"T-Tokito, we shouldn't do this..." I mumbled, placing my hands on his arms, trying to push him away. He looked at me, his eyes poured into mine. Very slowly, his face inches closer, eventually he rests his forehead on mine.

"God, you're driving me crazy, Kocho," he whispered. At this point, I'm debating to play along or not.

"You're driving me crazy," I whispered back, grabbing his collar and pulling his face closer to mine. At first, he was surprised at my actions, but quickly recovered from it.

"I've never seen this side of you," he smirked, inching his face closer, "but I think I like it," he whispered, his lips brushes against mine. He really knows how to make me feels vulnerable.

I pulled him closer, wanting to feel his lips, leaving a wisps of space, incase he change his mind. He closed the gap, and I can't even describe how soft his lips were. They were like soft cloud. I closed my eyes, and then our lips felt into sync. My arms found their way around his neck. I wanted this moment to last forever. 

Eventually, he pulled away, breaking the kiss. I opened my eyes, and saw his eyes pouring into mine. Muichiro rested his head against mine. Then his face got closer again. I had a feeling that he was going to kiss me again. Then we heard footsteps outside, and then it stopped. Someone knocked on the door. We practically flung ourselves apart, we were both a blushing mess.

"Hanae? Are you in here?" I heard Shinobu calling from outside, then she opened the door.

"N-nee-san! You're back early!" I managed to stutter. Shinobu raised an eyebrow, looking at both me and Muichiro. I, subconsciously, wiped my lips, wondering how bad my face was screaming, "I JUST HAD MY FIRST KISS!". But Shinobu didn't say anything.

"Well, I'm just checking on you," with that, Shinobu left. I released the breath that I was holding. Then I felt Muichiro snaking his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

"This is your fault, Tokito," I sighed, "we almost got caught you idiot," I said.

"Shinobu doesn't seem to mind," he said.

"But next time..." he started.

"Yea, there would be no next time for you," I interrupted. 

"Come on, I know you liked that," he whined. As a matter of fact, I did enjoyed it.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure that we'll have more privacy next time," he said. Then he whispered.

"So prepare yourself, princess"

--------------------------------------------------------

Haya people! First of all, I'm really srry for the late update, I'm trying as hard as I can! And second, this might be one of the only time that I wrote a chapter in a day. And a heads up, updates might be late, since my finals are coming up and I really can't bomb them. So pls understand! Also comments too! I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback! Even if I don't respond, I do read them! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter that I had to speed-run! - Author-san

Words: 1575