Ice Cream

—edited

Summer was really not your favorite season. After all, who wants to be drenched in sweat while getting exhausted just by the hot temperature, right?

Though after watching a commercial break, you started to drool in wanting to have a taste of the sweet delicious treat.

"Oh dear, I'd break a neck for one scoop." You groaned as you reminisce a certain tub of your favorite flavoured ice cream.

"Then why don't you go buy instead of drooling beside me? Disgusting." Your boyfriend, Ayato Kirishima, harshly spat as he stood up to prepare his cup of coffee.

"Why don't you accompany me then?" You argued as you puffed your cheeks and crossed your arms, annoyed at your other significant for being mean and under the weather.

"As if. You're a grown up already. You won't get lost right?" He groaned, the sass meter already raising above the roof.

"Fine! I'm going to buy and I'm not giving you any." You shouted and slammed the door close as you head towards the ice cream parlor down the street.

'Is she half fucking serious?' Ayato sweat drop as he stared at your leaving figure.

You were a half ghoul. A one eyed to be exact. You were human back then, but ever since that day when you became a test subject, everything flipped out. Your whole world was fucked up. Gladly, Aogiri Tree took you in and Ayato was the one who cared for you the most.

"Oi idiot?! How stupid are you to forget that you're a ghoul? Tch." Ayato yelled while knocking on the bathroom door as he heard the ungodly sounds you make while letting out the substance of the ice cream you ate a while ago.

"Next time, drink coffee instead of licking that cold treat!" Ayato shouted then he let out a stressed sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Blame that sweet cold delicious ice cream!"

"Why, my dearest (Name), you can always lick me if you want to. Besides, I'm cold and sweet at the same time." He said while chuckling as he hear your shocked gasp.

'Damn you Ayato, I'm gonna smack you once I'm done here.'