Prologue

Dean wasn't the type of guy to sit down and have a heart to heart with anybody, he did not discuss emotions of any kind, and just kept to himself.

His brother, Sam, always tried to get him to talk, but it was easier not to.

Sam kept thing from him too, so he did not understand why he could not keep a few secret himself.

Granted, when most people first touched their soulmate and saw colors for the first time in their life, they were excited and told anyone and everyone.

Except Dean Winchester.

John Winchester, he first saw colors when he met Mary Winchester, the love of his life. In 1983 he lost those colors and his life became a dull black and white world once again.

Sam Winchester, he was a one in a million, he first saw colors when he went to Stanford University and met Jessica Moore, he was in love and happy with his soulmate, then his world turned an ugly black and white color when she died the same way his mother did.

It took three years until Sam saw color again, he was rare and found his second soulmate, it was a rare special thing, but it happened, however much he hated it.

Castiel, Angel of the Lord, things worked the same for him. Heaven was always dull, black and white. He never saw colors until he'd lived a few millennia, until he raised the righteous man, but Castiel did not know what it meant and ignored it.

Dean Winchester, different to them all. He believed he did not have a soulmate. He saw colors when he returned from Hell, he didn't talk about it and kept it from his brother, he did not know who his soulmate was, he did not want to know.

When Dean loses the color, he finally figured it out.

The question is, will he ever admit he is in love with an angel?

—-

New story. Thank you for reading this.

There may be possible trigger warning in the future chapters, they'll be at the beginning when they're involved.