---------------------------------------------------

"Now that I see, some peace pacts have been made. It's time for some celebration. Don't you think Namjoon?" Seokjin said.

"Yeah you are right." Namjoon looked at Jungkook who made an embarrassed face.

"Also I want to show Hoseok my favorite club in the entire city." Seokjin said picking his car keys.

Seokjin, Namjoon drove in one car. Hoseok accompanied Jimin and Taehyung was with Jungkook.

"Wait why are we here." Jimin asked when Seokjin made his way to one of the clubs on that street that Jimin didn't expect.

"Well we are here because this is my favorite club." Seokjin squealed. Jimin gave Taehyung a knowing look and Taehyung nodded his head.

"We can go somewhere else right. This one is not that good." Jimin spoke.

"My dear, are you kidding me this is Orchid Arena one and only of it's kind in whole Seoul plus I and Namjoon have membership here. So, we are VIPs here. Now, come on." Seokjin took Namjoon's arm taking him inside.

Others followed too. Upon entering Jimin looked around.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked him.

"Yeah I am good...great actually" Jimin spoke.

Soon the six of them were settled in the VIP booth. They were sightly above the dance floor. Jimin sat besides Hoseok, Seokjin with Namjoon and Jungkook beside Taehyung. The drinks were served. After three to four shots Seokjin pulled Namjoon to the dance floor.

"I am happy that our Jinnie got someone who can handle his mood swings pretty well." Hoseok spoke.

"Yeah Namjoon is a good guy... He loves our Jinnie alot." Jungkook replied.

"Seokjin was like our cinderella back in the day. Three of us used to have alot of fun." Jungkook told Taehyung.

"Yes, I can see that." Taehyung smiled sipping on his drink.

"Can I have a dance?" Hoseok asked Jimin. "Umm... I don't know how to dance." Jimin lied earning an eyebrow raise from Taehyung.

"Jimin its rude a gentleman is asking you nicely." Taehyung winked pushing his friend to go for a dance.

"Yes, he is right." Hoseok said smirking.

"Okay... Let's go then...." Jimin hesitated taking Hoseok's hand and following him to the dance floor.

"You wanna go to?" Jungkook asked.

"No.... I am good." Taehyung said. "But aren't you being hypocritical? Or you don't see me as a gentleman?" Jungkook asked.

"It's not that.... I wanted him to go Hoseok seems a nice guy I want Jimin to be happy. He deserves happiness." Taehyung said.

"You deserve it too." Jungkook whispered but it was loud enough for Taehyung to hear. He felt bad so he extended his hand towards Jungkook and both of them followed others to the dance floor.

-------------------------------------------------

"You are an amazing person Jimin." Hoseok said. His hands were around Jimin's waist and Jimin's both palms were on his chest.

"Thankyou.... You are amazing too."

"I want to take you out on a date.... You know officially....." Hoseok whispered in Jimin's ear earning a beautiful laugh from Jimin.

"Sure.... Why would I say no to a man like you."

"Really?" Hoseok sounded like he won some lottery.

"Yes.... Tell me how long is your stay here."

"Well after conference ends I have a week here. I wanted to visit Jeju you know..... Now, I guess I'll have company too."

Jimin giggled, "You want me to go on vacation with you to Jeju?"

"Yes, if you are okay with it."

"I can think about that." Jimin made a fake expression of an extremely busy person.

"I didn't know you would be this amazing when Seokjin told me about you. I was mesmerized by your beauty when he uses to send selfie of you with him but now I have discovered you have a remarkable personality."

"He used to send you selfies?" Jimin asked.

"Yes.... We talk often. He always told me that how he think you and I would be a great match. Now, I see the reason.

"Thankyou.... I am flattered." Jimin said.

"Can I......?" Hoseok looked at his lips hinting him.

"Yes." Jimin said. He really liked Hoseok. He was his ideal type funny, intelligent, kind, well settled and sweet person. Jimin really wanted to give it a shot.

He closed his eyes to welcome Hoseok's lips on his own but before he could feel them, a waiter collided with him. A drink fell on his sleeve and shirt too.

"Oh I am sorry sir. I apologize for my mistake." the waiter said.

"It's okay. Don't worry. I'll be back I need to clean this." Jimin said looking at Hoseok.

"You want me to come with you?" Hoseok asked him with concerning voice.

"No no it's okay. I got this."

-------------------------------------------------------

Jimin was patting water on his shirt when the door of restroom opened. He was busy so he didn't look up.

"You look ravishing tonight." Jimin recognized the voice and froze at his spot. His hands stopped moving.

"Why would I say no to a man like you?" the man repeated Jimin's words, scoffed coming closer to other. Jimin stepped back until his back collided with the wall.

"It was you..... The waiter..... You sent him." Jimin said.

"So you want me to watch someone kissing what's mine.... Infront of my eyes and do nothing." the man said his hand resting on Jimin's waist.

"I am not yours. Stop with this obsession."

The man trailed his free hand to Jimin's exposed chest. "Don't you think you are showing too much of what's mine." he rubbed his hand on Jimin's bare chest that was exposed from his open shirt.

Jimin's heart beat was erratical so was his breathing. He could feel man's hot breath fanning on his exposed chest as he leaned to sniff a whiff of scent coming from him.

"Please let me go." Jimin whispered.

The man's grip on his waist tightened, "Tell that mixed breed to back to America and you are not interested in him. Otherwise, you know me." he squeezed his waist.

"I don't know why are you doing this to me. Look I told you I am not interested in you. I won't ever. He is a good guy and I want to date him." Jimin said in low voice.

"He is a good guy......." the man scoffed. "I asked you to give me a chance. If you did and not liked me, you would have been free by now dating whomever you want. But now......." the man closed in and growled, "If not me then no one else."

The grip on his waist became tighter. "Tell me you understand."

Jimin had no other choice but to agree, "Yes.... I understand...."

"Good...." the man removed his hold and turned away.... "Also, the drinks are on the house." he said before leaving the restroom and disheveled Jimin behind.

"Fuck.... My life is shit." Jimin mumbled to himself registring what just happened.

-----------------------------------------

I hope you are liking it so far ✨ Don't forget to vote 💫💕

Love from my side 💜