6 - work load

"And YOUR brother just had to ruin our perfect moment!" Maho was spilling everything that happened on the rooftop. "He's a dumbass you know. Don't worry I'll lecture him later for ruinin-" Subho couldn't finish the sentence as Maho cut her off "Don't you dare tell him that I like his assigned junior". Subho had no option other than nodding her head. The room grew silent as all of them went back to their own works. An hour later, finally the silence in the room broke because Abi spoke up. "Damnit Maho! Stop kicking your feet like a crazy person! I'm trying to focus" she said, frustrated by her friend's behaviour. "I can't help it okay? I'm still processing the fact that he wanted my insta!" Maho defended herself. "That doesn't explain your sudden kicks, which are disturbing me and my game" "What are you even doing?" "None of your business" "Okay...you're boring anyways". Everything was silent again.

Shortly, dinner time came. Subho brought their food in the bedroom since Maho didn't want to encounter anything with Danish. They chatted while eating and then went to sleep by 12:30.

The stay over felt too quick as their departure day came closer. Four days felt too short to have proper fun but they had to return. Sreya called in between, to inform that she would return to the dorm after a week of coming home. Subho decided to stay back; so now it was only Maho and Abi who returned to the hostel. "WHY DOES THE LUGGAGE FEEL HEAVIER? UGH" Maho dragged her suitcase towards the staircase. After making it to the room, she asked Abi to unlock it. As soon as she entered, she ran towards her bed and lied down. "Gosh! Maho atleast take your luggage with yourself" Abi said while struggling to lock the door with two luggages in her hands. After successfully locking it, she came and plopped down beside her friend, leaving their bags on the floor.
They were just silently lying down when Maho's phone buzzed up. She picked it up, frustrated by the fact that her resting time was interrupted. But her face quickly change into a rather confusing one. "What is it?" "It's from my senior. She wants me to visit her home for the projects ughh" "Just tell her you're unavailable for some days and then visit her after a few days" "Should I?" Maho went back to typing and after sending whatever message she typed, she lied down again. "Are you hungry? Should I make maggie?" "Yeah sure go ahead I'll just wash up quickly" both of them stood up and went to do their works.

"Wait what? You won't come with me? What if senior kidnaps me? Nooo" gasped Maho. "I have to do the projects too, my senior is coming to our dorm for the project works so no way I'm accompanying you to your Senior's house. And also, that's your project not mine!" Abi reasoned her. Maho was just being childish. It was a first time that she was going to an unknown person's house. All alone. "When are you meeting her though?" "Next week" "Do you have any information on her?" "Uhh she is in section D, lives in Gorabazar area and......" Maho stopped to think if she knew something more than that. "Nah that's all I know for now" Abi nodded in response and went back to eating. After eating, they lied down again because they were exhausted from all the journey. Later they went down to the convenience store to buy ice cream for dessert, after getting food delivery for dinner. "It feels so empty without those two" sighed Maho. It actually did feel a bit strange since all four of them were mostly together. "I know right" replied Abi. They finished rest of their ice creams in silence; too tired to talk. FInally after cleaning up, both of them went to bed earlier than other days.

The week passed by without anything new. And it was finally the day Maho was meeting her senior. "Do I look overdressed right?" "No! Just hurry up already! You're gonna be late Maho" "You sure I look okay?" "Areh haa re" "Ok then I'll head out now" "Text me after reaching and go safely. Don't die or get lost" "Okay re baba! Byeeee" Abi waved goodbye to Maho. After locking the door, she sighed frustratedly. Maho made a mess in the room. They spent the whole morning choosing her outfit. After trying an outfit, Maho just threw it on the bed or floor. At last she wore a pair of jeans and top and left. Abi shook her head and started putting everything back in its place. It took 30-45 mins to do so. She sat down on her bed, after organizing the room when her phone buzzed up.

====================================

MAHO

Just got off the bus ₂:₁₅ ₚₘ

U there? ₂:₁₅ ₚₘ

Where are uuuu ₂:₁₅ ₚₘ

COME ONLINE BITCH ₂:₁₅ ₚₘ

ᵐⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉ ᶜᵃˡˡ ᵃᵗ ²:¹⁶ ᵖᵐ

ABI
What is it? ₂:₁₆ ₚₘ

I got off the bus hehe ₂:₁₆ ₚₘ

Did u text HER? ₂:₁₆ ₚₘ

No....? ₂:₁₆ ₚₘ

WTF? TEXT HER RN
And tell her you're there ₂:₁₆ ₚₘ

I was gonna do that anyways
stop shouting ₂:₁₆ ₚₘ

Then do it ₂:₁₇ ₚₘ

She's on her way ₂:₁₇ ₚₘ

👍 ₂:₁₇ ₚₘ

Okayy byee she's here ₂:₁₈ ₚₘ

Yeah bye
Text me when
y'all r done ₂:₁₈ ₚₘ

Will do 👍 ₂:₁₈ ₚₘ

ˢᵉᵉⁿ ²:¹⁹ ᵖᵐ

====================================

Maho awkwardly walked behind her senior. They were going to the older's house for the project. "Make yourself at home. It's a bit small but I swear it's comfy" said Dyuti. Maho nodded shyly and stepped in the house. The rooms looked cozy and cool. "This side is my room here" both of them went inside a room. The walls were light yellow which made the room look bigger than it actually was. There was a bed, a cupboard and a set of table chair which was positioned right beside a window. There were some posters on the wall along with some wall decors. As Maho was looking at them room, Dyuti walked up to the door and closed it. "Do wanna eat or drink anything?" she asked to which the younger shook her head. "Okay so let's discuss about the project today. We need to make a list about what we need so we'll do that after seeing the task" "I brought a notebook, we can write it down here" "Sure! Anyways moving on here the topic is
............." Both of them were deeply into the project work that none of them noticed that it was already past 6, which meant they were working for atleast 3 hours without any break. "Aaand this can be done in this way" "Or we can design it like this" "Hmm that can be done too" Dyuti looked up from the notebook to the window and then to the wall clock "Oh! It's already 6 pm? Time went by so fast right?" she glanced at Maho who was looking back at her. "What? We've been working for 3 hours now?" her eyes widened in shock. "Apparently yes" Dyuti laughed softly at the way Maho was surprised. "Can you wait here? I'll bring us some snacks" she continued. "Ah yes yes" "Okay I'll be back in a minute" and she went out to bring them snacks.

"What? It's raining so heavily! No way I'll allow her to go back in THIS rain. Sit for sometime. Atleast wait for the weather to calm down a bit! " exclaimed Dyuti's mother. The weather suddenly took a turn, resulting heavy rain. And when Maho told that she'll now go back, Dyuti's mother couldn't allow it. According to her, it was impossible for a small child like Maho, to go back in that heavy rain. "Later you can drop her off to the bus stop. Now go sit in the room and talk" she shooed them away. "It's okay we can just get to know each other you know" "Yeahh". Both of them went back to the room and sat to talk about the work and to get to know each other.