The One When Stefan's Home

Start from the beginning

The Radkova witch released a heavy sigh as she leaned her head down onto Elena's shoulder. "I really hope so," Emily mumbled.

The Radkova witch would never ever even think about giving up on Stefan in any shape or form. However, it didn't stop Emily from feeling defeated in this moment. Emily getting her blood forced out of her body by someone she loves was definitely not the most ideal situation.

Emily would always love Stefan. No one would be able to change that. It didn't matter that they were exes now. It just sucked that the man Emily loves was hurting her -- and not because he actually wanted to. It's all Klaus' fault, Emily frustratingly reminded herself.

"I'll do whatever I can to help you," Alaric called out from his spot of the couch before he looked at the Radkova witch with a small but comforting smile.

Emily lifted her head from her twin sister's shoulder before she looked over to the owner of the voice. The Radkova witch softly smiled back at Jenna and Alaric, who were doing their best to offer her some sort of comfort.

Emily nodded her head at the vampire hunter. "Thanks, Ric," the Radkova witch praised the older man.

Emily honestly had no idea what she was going to do with an emotionless ex-boyfriend and a hybrid looking to make an army with her blood. It was a difficult situation but Emily was glad to know that she had someone like Alaric in her corner.

No one else in Emily's group of loved ones had time to give the Radkova witch their own comfort or support before the sound of someone's cell phone loudly began to blare through the Salvatore living room.

Elena let out a groan before she pulled her cell phone out of the back pocket of her jeans. "Scott and Stiles have been calling me non-stop for the past two hours," Elena told her twin sister.

"I knew I shouldn't have called them," Elena mumbled to herself.

Elena had been so worried for her twin sister that she had called Scott and told the true alpha that Emily could be in danger. Elena knew it had been irrational but she could see how protective Scott was over her twin sister.

The plan was if Emily wasn't home by morning that Scott would come to Mystic Falls. Elena was honestly glad her sister came back before the morning. Elena didn't want to be the reason why someone else in their lives were wrapped in the dangers that is the original hybrid.

At the sight of Elena's cell phone, the Radkova witch quickly began to pat her own jeans as she tried to locate her phone. Emily just knew that if Scott and Stiles were blowing up Elena's phone, then hers probably wasn't any better.

Emily triple checked each pocket on her jeans before the Radkova witch released a heavy sigh. "I must have dropped mine at school," Emily mumbled.

The Radkova witch could only hope and pray that no one stole her cell phone before she got the chance to find it tomorrow morning before first period started.

"It's Scott this time," Elena stated after she had looked down at the screen and saw which Beacon Hills resident was calling. The Gilbert girl held the cell phone out to her twin sister.

"Please answer it," Elena begged with a short chuckle. "They aren't going to stop until they hear your voice," Elena stated.

The human Gilbert girl understood that perfectly, so she wasn't too upset that Scott and Stiles were blowing up her phone. Elena had been in the same boat only a few minutes ago.

Elena saw her twin sister as one of the strongest people that she knew but Elena only felt completely relaxed when she actually saw Emily in one piece. Elena knew that was just what the two teenagers from Beacon Hills needed right now.