when he left, I returned to my movie, but suddenly the lights went off along with the tv.

I started shaking, my fear of the darkness started kicking, I curled up in a ball, I was having troubles on breathing. tears streaming down my face as I started cold sweating. I was feeling extremely cold and scared.

 the only thing that came into my mind was Sunghoon. it has been already some time he should be back by now.

SUNGHOON POV

I came back from my mission and entered my mansion; I tried turning on the light, but they didn't work. I turned my phone flash.

I widened my eyes I quickly ran upstairs to the movie room to find a small little body curled up in a ball shaking, and sobs escaping from it.

I quickly went to him hugging him tightly protecting him from everything.

he flinched when I touched him but then he realized it was me, he also hugged me back tightly still shaking, I made him look at me and my heart broke into a million of pieces.

his nose all red, his eyes sparkling from tears, his red lips. o my god he's pretty even when he cries.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when the lights turned on.

''see the lights are on now everything is fine, please don't cry baby.''  I said hiding his face in my chest, I lifted him up and took him to the kitchen ''let's go baby, you need to eat.'' 

I went to the kitchen Niki still in my embrace. I made him sit on the kitchen counter, but he didn't let me go.

''please don't leave me.'' my eyes softened ''ok then.'' 

I took him again in my embrace till he fell asleep, I took him to our bedroom laying him on the bed kissing him on the forehead.

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge but there were no vegetables. I need to go to the grocery store.

I got out of the mansion heading straight to my cars, but then one of my bodyguards came towards me. ''sir, I think I have to tell you something, that day Niki sir went to the bar, but Yuna miss told him that he would warn you, but she didn't.

and she payed me so that I would shut up. ''

I widened my eyes, I hurt him and insulted him, she burned his hand on purpose, I cut him because I thought he hurt her.

he suffered only because of her fault....

but now she will suffer.

sometime later.

I came back home, but the lights were off again I went to the kitchen and saw a source of light coming out from the fridge indicating me it was open.

I went near it and saw Niki almost inside the fridge searching for something.

I chuckled ''what are you doing?'' he gasped and turned in slow motion with a surprised expression.

''i-i am hungry'' he said nervously.

''yeah, but you can't eat the things in the fridge they are not healthy for you.''

Niki whined and didn't move even a muscle away from the fridge.

''ok baby now you have to go, I will call you when dinner is ready.''

but Niki didn't budge, 

''love, go to your room.''

''NO''

I started getting slightly pissed but I didn't want to scream at him since he's sick.

''princess go to your room'' I said in a slightly harsh voice.

''NOOOO'' That's it I lost it.

''NISHIMURA RIKI GO TO YOUR ROOM, NOW!!!''

Niki flinched badly, he then went to his room, with his head low.

I sighed and started making his soup.

AFTER MAKING THE SOUP.

when I finished making the food, I went to our bedroom with the tray.

 I opened the door and saw him sitting on the bed, with my phone in his hands and playing video games on it.

I smiled at him, I couldn't get angry at him, he's so tiny.

I fake coughed to get his attention, he quickly hid the phone and looked at me with guilty eyes.

''the food is ready, you can continue playing, I will feed. ''

his eyes widened, ''a-are you mad?''

''for what?''

'Cause earlier I didn't listen to you, and now I took your phone.''

''for earlier I am sorry too for yelling at you and second what is mine is yours too.''

he smiled, and then suddenly he got close to me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I widened my eyes and looked at him, he looked down shyly.

''what was that?''

''n-nothing, feed me now.''

he said changing the subject.