A Few Bold Moves

Kevin released Aleks once again. As they drifted apart slightly, Kevin noticed the brightly colored tattoo covering the other man's arm. He questioned why he hadn't noticed something so bright and busy until now, then remembered that that arm had been pressed against his back for most of the last hour or so.

"Hey," he began, breaking their comfortable silence, "That's a really cool tattoo. I like it." Kevin smiled at Aleks who quickly smiled back.

"Thanks. It's not that big of a deal though," he spoke, being more modest about it than he had planned. He caught himself and corrected the nonchalant remark. "No. Actually it was a big deal. It was pretty expensive and I spent countless long hours getting it done, so I thank you sincerely for noticing it." His smile brightened.

Kevin was slightly taken aback by the sudden change in character, but accepted it even faster. He knew better than anyone else that we all deserve a bit less modesty from time to time. "Yeah, you're welcome. No problem," he began to stutter and repeat as Aleks' eyes trained onto him.

Aleks took advantage of the other's surprise to wrap him in another tight hug. Kevin immediately relaxed into the touch and hugged back.

"Thanks again," Aleks whispered into Kevin's ear. "Thanks for everything." He pulled away. Kevin felt Aleks' lips brush against his cheek as he broke the hug. Whether it was on accident or done intentionally, he didn't know, but either way he liked it. He felt his face heat up as his cheeks turned a deep cherry red.

Aleks had noticed this as well. He blushed, his cheeks almost as red as Kevin's. It hadn't been on purpose, but that doesn't mean he regretted it in any way. When he saw Kevin's shocked face, he contemplated apologizing, but decided to take a chance. Aleks pulled Kevin's face closer and pressed his lips against the other's cheek.

The feeling of Aleks' soft, gentle lips on his cheek sent Kevin directly to cloud nine. When Aleks pulled away, he turned his eyes towards the floor, obviously quite embarrassed. Kevin noticed this and reached out to lift the other's chin. When Aleks' big, brown eyes focused on him once again, Kevin leaned in and returned the favor, pressing a soft kiss against Aleks' cheek. Aleks gasped, but savored the feeling.

Kevin pulled his lips from Aleks' cheek, but kept his arms draped around his waist. He leaned down and his forehead knocked against Aleks'. They exchanged heat from their ruby red cheeks. Their faces leaned closer; their noses rubbed together.

Aleks took a deep breath and closed the space between their lips. Kevin's eyes widened in shock for a moment, then he kissed back. Their kiss started out gentle and innocent, but soon turned rough and sensual. Kevin felt Aleks' tongue rub over his lower lip. He denied the entrance and fought the other for dominance. Their tongues intertwined and danced as they tried determinedly to come out as the dominant one. Before the Alpha was decided though, Aleks broke the kiss, panting and trying to catch his breath. Kevin captured his lips once again and they continued to battle. Eventually, Kevin came out on top. He let his tongue wander through Aleks' mouth, leaving no spot untouched. He savored the way Aleks tasted.

After a while, Kevin pulled away. Their faces stayed close and a string of saliva hanging from their breathless mouths held the two together. They were panting, trying to recover from the heated kiss.

When Aleks' eyes drifted off of Kevin's, he noticed the string of saliva still hanging from their lips. He blushed as he reached up to wipe it away. Kevin laughed at how flustered Aleks was over it.

"You and I are going to be good friends," Kevin began, trying to make it obvious that friends had a loose meaning, "I can tell." He winked at Aleks, making him blush even harder.