I rub my eyes again, looking towards the clock on my night stand for the time.

Nine in the morning.

I groan, flopping back down onto my bed, why did Tom have to wake me up this early?

Grumbling, I pull the covers back over my body, thankful that Seth has taken awake that little goblin. But then a frown comes to my face as I remember, the events of last night.

I’m not thankful for him, I hate him. I hate the lot of them.

Shaking my head to myself, I fist the covers in my hand, pressing my face into my pillow and squeezing my eyes shut.....I just need to sleep.

As my mind wonders, slowly falling back into a sleeping state....but the sound of something vibrating interrupts it...

With a groan, I want to ignore it, but knowing that it’s there has disrupted my calmness.

I reach my hand out of the warmth of my covers and blindly grab my phone from the stand, bringing it back to me.

Peeking my eye open to look at the screen, my eyes cast over the name on the screen...and I can’t help the smile that tugs up at my lips.

Clicking open, I read the new message that I have received and woken me from going back to sleep...

Goooood Morning Sunshine! How are you this fine day, chipmunk? ;) xxx –Noah’

That’s what causes my smile to appear and the butterfly feeling in my stomach to flutter again...

Not only bad things came of last night, something good did too....

Morning!....now go away and let me sleep! Xxx’

I lightly smirk at my reply as I roll over onto my back, a silly smile still on my face as I close my eyes again, awaiting a reply and remembering things from last night..

The way his lips fit against mine, how his arm wrapped around me, how the view of the whole fair lite up in lights from the top of the big wheel....

Shaken from my thoughts, the vibration of my phones goes again, signalling a new message..

Aha...aww babe, you know I will never ;) Now get your arse up out of bed! I know your still in it ;) xxx- Noah’

I chuckle ever so slightly reading it, and I would be mad, but something stops me from being mad and I smile instead, typing out a quick reply with ‘Alright....I’m up xxx’ before dragging my body out of my warm, comfy bed.

I’m actually up out of bed, normally I’ll still curled up in a ball sleeping....but I’m up.

And it has something to with that boy next door.

My phone buzzes again just as I walk over to my closet and once again, a new message from him.

Aha! Aww, anyway...chipmunk?...do you want to go get some breakfast with me? :) xxxx- Noah’

And now, can’t stop the big smile from spreading across my lips as I read the text, he wants to go get breakfast?!...

Oh...wow.

Without thinking twice, I type a reply of ‘ Sure, if you stop calling me chipmunk– xxx Lexi’

Oh wow, I’m going to go get breakfast with Noah....

I dart towards the bathroom, shutting the door and turning on the shower, from receiving a text from Noah saying to come outside in 20 minutes, I have that long to get ready, so I hurry to have a shower, planning in my head of what to wear...