Chapter 5: The One With Goodbye

Photo on the side: Megan

I walked to the window and watched as my mate walked away from the house. That sounds so weird to even think about, I have a mate. I have a freaking mate and he is an Alpha. 

The best part is that he accepted me which means that I'm going to be a Luna. Take that Yellowstone pack! I mean I'm probably going to overthink everything and stress about everything especially the big responsibility that I will have but that's a problem for the future. I need to just get past getting away from here. 

I went over to the kitchen and turned off everything I had placed. I am not going to do anything else for these sons of bitches anymore. Unless Alpha William denied his request of trade and I'm stuck here which means I just cancelled dinner for everyone and Logan was going to make a big deal about it. 

Lily you just said you were going to live in the present and you just made up a total scenario based on absolutely nothing. I brushed these thoughts off and skipped towards Austin's room hoping he was already there. Luck was on my side today since he was on his bed arranging his collection of CD cases.

"Guess what?" I asked plopping down beside him on the bed.

He stayed still flipping through the cases and answered me without lifting his gaze. "What?".

"You're suppose to guess" I frowned and that's when he looked at me.

He sighed and dropped a case to his side, giving me his full attention. "Did you find 20 bucks? Because I need to buy Nicki Minaj's album I think it's called blueprint or something like that to finish my collection on female rappers".

Austin was always bad at guessing or he didn't even try. "I don't know why I even try with you so I'm just going to say it. I found my mate".

Austin jumped up from the bed with wide eyes while he starred me down in shock. "Oh my god, are you serious? Is this a Prank? Don't tell me that this is a prank. If this is a prank Lily ELizabeth Marie Richards Perry I will give you hell for getting me excited over nothing" He pointed his inder finger at me while he threatened me.

"I swear, I'm telling the truth. He's from the Bloodmoon pack" I explained and a involuntary smile graced itself on my lips.

"Oh I'm so happy for you, tell me his name" He sat back down on the bed and placed his head on his hand to listen. 

"It's Alpha Logan" At that he stood up again and did a small jump. I don't mean to be rude but he's more excited than I was when I found out.

"I knew something good came out of him coming here. I knew it. I fucking knew it. He is an Alpha which means he got money, and land. Which means you also have it now. You are going to be Luna" He yelled and then in an instance his smile was replaced with a frown. "But that means that you have to go with him to his territory. You're going to leave me" He whispered sadly.

"I'm sorry Austin" I said standing up and wrapping him in a hug. He returned the hug tightly before stepping back.

"Don't apologize the sadness will pass, I'm so glad you're leaving here. Also I don't want to say goodbye now, so let's go to your room and pack. You wouldn't want him to wait for you" He left the room so quickly that I had to jog to catch up to him.

We walked to my room and he let out a snarl. "Thank the goddess you're leaving this dump. Do the dumbasses know you're going to be a Luna?" He referred to the rest of the pack and I shook my head.

"I don't want them to know" I replied, searching for my small suitcase. It was the pink one I had when I was 5 for when the whole family used to take a trip to the lake house.