17- A meet

Taehyung:"Hee Won! I missed you so much!"

Taehyung's Perspective:
Its been 3 years! Hee Won finally came back to Korea. I'm so excited to meet her. She still is my girlfriend, I want her to be my wife as soon as possible. She had been really busy for 2 months till today. So busy, that she couldn't even call me...But texted me. I finally see her beautiful face, I hug her instantly. I waited for this moment for ages.

Taehyung:"Hee Won? I'm so happy that I finally am seeing you in person! My happiness is over the horizon!"

Why isn't she replying, but only smiling? Anyways, I continue.

Taehyung:"Hee Won, I love you so much."

Hee Won:"Sh.....I love you."

Taehyung:"Finally! I love you you too, Hee Won! How are you feeling, back in Korea?"

Its a moment of silence. Why isn't she replying?

Taehyung:"Hee Won?"

Hee Won:"Yoongi, Taehyung, let's go home."

Taehyung:"To my house?"

Yoongi:"No, to our house."

Taehyung:"Won't it be dusty there?"

Yoongi:"Nah, we had a maid there."

Taehyung:"Alright then. Why aren't you talking, Hee Won?"

Yoongi:"S-she just talked, Taehyung. Let's go home frist."

Taehyung:"Okay."

I drive both of them home. We don't even talk to each other, seems awkward. Why?

Taehyung:"We are here...Hee Won?"

Yoongi:" Let's go. "

Taehyung:"What happened to her?"

No one replied. What is wrong? Then I suddenly remember. Its Friday! Today's the day I have to go to the Radiostation to sing! Yes, I sing in the radiostation to make a living. All those songs which Hee Won has written, I gave a tune to them and released it on Youtube and the Radiostation. Here's one of those songs ....

I suddenly get an idea. I'll make Hee Won happier. I'll take her to the radio station. She would feel really happy as its one of her songs which I'm performing. Only thing that is left out now is... I've to ask their permission. After Yoongi hyung gets down, I ask him.

Taehyung:"Ah... Yoongi hyung, I want to take Hee Won to a very special place for me. Can I take her?"

Yoongi:"What? Are you sure?"

Taehyung:"If she's okay with it. Are you, Hee Won?"

Yoongi:"She won't talk, Taehyung-ah."

Taehyung:"Is she angry on me?"

They don't talk for a while. They just look at their phones, nothing else. What is going on? Hee Won suddenly talks.

Hee Won:"Alright Taehyung, I'll come."

Taehyung:"Thank you Hee Won!"

Although I'm very happy, Yoongi hyung seems worried over something. I wonder what is it.

Yoongi:"Okay then, you both can go, but Tae, take care of her. Don't let her go anywhere."

Taehyung:"Alright hyung. See you."