Acknowledgements & License Notes

I hope you've enjoyed the story!

 · · · • • • · · ·

Acknowledgements

Creating a book worth publishing takes more than just the original writer. When you write a book over a seven-year span, it's impossible to list everyone who helped you. I won't give names, because I'm sure I'll miss someone.

God has blessed me with many friends who write, themselves, and more who are fantastic critics. What talent I have comes from Him.

And without everyone who has helped me through the years, I would be nowhere near the writer I am today. You who helped me know who you are. I thank you all.

  · · · • • • · · ·

License Notes

This is a work of fiction. People, places, and events are made up; and any that aren't made up have all been processed through the shredder of the author's imagination, and therefore at best bear only superficial resemblance to their originals.

· · · • • • · · ·

All rights are reserved for this work. That means no, you may not make your own copy to share by e-mail, torrent, or file-sharing site; nor may you resell this story without authorization. However, you may refer your friends to this Wattpad version, quote from this version in your reviews, or post up to 7k words of this version on your own sites if you want to tease your friends with your favorite quotes or snippets.

Why the 7k-word cap? Because I'm not a lawyer and can't find any clear definitions of what percentage of a book counts as "fair use". This way, you know what I'm thinking as far as "fair use" definition, so you can post entire scenes, if you want. Just keep the 7k-word limit in mind. (And I got that number from 10% of approximate total word count, by the way.)

Thanks!

· · · • • • · · ·

Cover by Misti Wolanski

Knights Quest font by Graham Meade

Fire photo © Alex France on MorgueFile.com

Hand photo © Chelsea Turner on Stock.xchng

 · · · • • • · · ·

 • A FISTFUL OF FIRE is available for sale in e-book and print formats. Links to purchase it can be found at http://bit.ly/showcase-AFoF (click the little "External Link" URL in the right sidebar). You can also search for it on Amazon or your preferred vendor.

 • The sequel, A FISTFUL OF EARTH, is also available both on Wattpad and for sale in e-book and print formats. It's on Wattpad at www.wattpad.com/story/6039622. Links to purchase it can be found at http://bit.ly/showcase-AFoE, or you can search for it on Amazon or your preferred vendor.