Moreover, although the vase escaped the fate of being broken, all the water inside spilled out and splashed onto the sketchbook, alarm clock, and pencil case.

Before Mu Ran cleaned up the tragic scene, the bathroom door was pushed open, and a cool question came from above his head, "What are you doing?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean it... I'll clean it up for you right now."

Mu Ran apologized.

The one who came out of the bathroom was a stronger Omega, with a handsome face, a broad chest, and strong long legs, but he was like a tyrannosaur, with two raging flames burning in his eyes.

"Isn't it? What are you doing? I just went in to take a shower and you made my things like this?"

"sorry."

Although the other party's tone was not very good, Mu Ran thought it was his own fault after all.

"It's so stupid. A person like you who is not smart and physically fit should be classified as someone who got into a military academy by mistake. I really don't understand why there are so many people like you every year." Do you sharpen your head and try to squeeze in?"

"Respond to the call of the empire? Keep up with the trend of the times? It won't be a month before the time comes, and you will be eliminated by the school directly. Listen to me, drop out of school now and contact other schools, or you will be forced to quit by then. I lost all face."

Mu Ran stood up with the vase in his arms. He put the vase back on the table and grabbed two paper towels to wipe his hands.

"First of all, I didn't mean it, and I've already apologized to you and said I'll clean it up for you."

"Secondly, don't accidentally touch your things and engage in personal attacks here. My brain is not bright, and my physical fitness has nothing to do with you. Don't worry about whether I will be caught or not. Dropping out, it's really hard to say if you will be dropped out after a month."

"Finally, what are you talking about, many O's sharpened their heads and want to squeeze in. Why, you who live in the same dormitory as me, aren't you a member of Omega?"

"you you you……"

Yu Jinxuan was stunned by this long speech for a moment, he was speechless, he pointed at Mu Ran "you" for a long time, but he still couldn't think of a word to dismiss it.

He is an Omega, but he has outstanding physical fitness since he was a child, and his parents passed away early, so he is too precocious, and has never regarded himself as an Omega.

He has never lost a fight since he was a child, and he is far ahead of his classmates in sports training. Compared with other weak and weak Omega around him, he is very different.

Even after entering the military academy, he is also very confident in his ability level. He knew that he might still have a big gap compared to Alpha, but he should be considered very good among Omega.

He was not in a good mood today, because he applied to the teacher for a single room for one person but was not approved. When he came out of the shower and saw Mu Ran messing with his things, he inevitably got angry.

Mu Ran wiped off the water on Yu Jinxuan's stationery box, mopped the floor with a mop, put the mop back in its place, turned around, and saw Qi Yucheng standing by the open dormitory door at some point looking in.

"Mu Ran, why haven't you done it yet?"

Qi Yucheng put his hands in his pockets, and he walked in with a flicker like a very leisurely aspiration, and while swaying, he still didn't forget to help Mu Ran vent his anger.

He cast a slanted glance at Yu Jinxuan, "By the way, your dormmate is pretty hot-tempered, didn't you just accidentally drop his things? As for wanting to vent your anger by cursing him out of school?"

"you……"

Yu Jinxuan leapt up from the bed, and he stood in front of Qi Yucheng, a full head taller than him, condescendingly looking down at Qi Yucheng's college uniform, which had a shiny nameplate with his name pinned on it, " Qi Yucheng, right? I remember you."

After speaking, Yu Jinxuan took out the cigarette case and went outside the dormitory to smoke.

Mu Ran glanced at Qi Yucheng, and Qi Yucheng shrugged helplessly, "What year is this? Why do people still say the classic line in romance novels——I remember you? Haha, idiot, stinking idiot."

"You, don't go too far."

Mu Ran stretched out his hand and flicked Qi Yucheng's forehead.

"Tsk tsk, I'm kind enough to help you."

After packing up his things, Mu Ran went to the cafeteria to eat with Qi Yucheng.

Because Qi Yucheng was going to buy some things in the life supermarket, the two parted ways at the crossroads.

For some reason, there was a fine snowfall in the sky suddenly. When I looked up, I saw that the trajectories of the snowflakes falling down were very obvious, illuminated by the bright yellow street lamps.

As soon as the snow touched the ground, it was melted into water, and the whole school road was wet at a glance.

The branches were blown by the cold wind, which inexplicably exaggerated the quiet and desolate atmosphere, and even the sound of the heartbeat seemed to be amplified.

The snowflakes fell into the eyes of the boy who was walking towards him, and the cold and narrow Ruifeng eyes melted them, making them colder, deeper and more peaceful.

The black windbreaker blown by the wind made his figure even taller and slender. He walked out of the shadow cast by the big tree, but that cold and reticent temperament cast another layer of mist on him.

Mu Ran went back to the dormitory from the cafeteria, while the man went from the dormitory to the cafeteria.

Mu Ran recognized him.

They got closer and closer, like two distant points finally meeting at the same place, the light cast by the street lamp elongated the tall and stern Alpha, and Mu Ran gradually overlapped with Alpha's shadow.

Just when Mu Ran thought they would pass each other straight, he heard Wei Fengchi say to him in a cold voice like moonlight: "You and I are in the same class."