"I'M GONNA KILL THAT BITCH. I WASTED ALL MY MONEY FOR HER AND SHE'S SHOUTING AT ME!"

"YOU CAN'T BEAT A WOMAN LIKE THAT", a man shouted.

"YES I CAN!"

"NO YOU CAN'T"

You calmed down. You tried your best not to cry but tears didn't listen to you. You hair was covering your face. Hearing you crying and being calmer than before, the women let you go.

"BITCH IS CRYING NOW HUH. YEAH YOU SHOULD CRY YOU BITCH", shidou shouted at your with a face of rage and smirk.

You took your bag from the ground and started to go.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU ASSHOLE!? HEY LET ME GO YOU SHITHEADS"

"I hate you"

"HUH? I DIDN'T HEAR YOU"

"I HATE YOU!", you looked back at shidou. Tears all over your furious face.
"I FUKING HATE YOU SHIDOU! AND YOU KNOW WHAT YAH IT WAS SAE WHO CALLED ME AND HE'S GONNA FUCK ME TONIGHT. NOT YOU!"

"SAE WOULD NEVER FUCK YOU!"

"OH YES HE IS! WE'RE GONNA CUM TOGETHER TONIGHT!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLE I'M GONNA KILL YOU DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH HIM HE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE."

Without saying anything back to shidou, you started walking to the exit of the park. You were crying. You don't know why you're crying. Is it because you hate shidou so much or is it because you feel bad for beating him? Yeah he did a lot to you today. He even tried to defend you from the girls back then. You could've just give him sae's number. But you didn't as sae told you not to give it to him whatever happens. Sae is actually a very good friend of yours. He did a lot for you. You'll never be able to do anything to give him as return for what he did for you. He always protected you. He was the only person you could trust after your mom. But you're very sure you don't have any romantic feelings for him. You just see him as your best friend and you always want him to stay as a friend. So you were feeling guilty for saying the last things about you and sae to shidou. Although you said that just to make shidou mad.

You were a mess. You were bleeding. Your head, your hand, your fingers, your face hurts. You were having a very hard time moving your hands. One of your finger seemed broken. You didn't even have the energy to walk. But still you had no choice but to walk to go home.

You got outside and took a taxi. The taxi started to head to your home. The taxi driver was looking at you through the mirror.

"Mam did something happen? Do you need any help?"

"It's fine. I'm totally fine don't worry. Just please take me home as quick as you can"

"Sure mam. If you need any help-"

"I'm good"

"Um..uh okay"

You rested your head against the window. Your finger were hurting as he twisted your fingers while you two were fighting. It was long since you were beaten like this. The last time who beat you like this was your dad when you were 10. Your state reminded you of your dad. The times when you lived in hell. Thinking about this you felt pain in your heart. Your head started hurting more than before. All this wouldn't have happend if you didn't decide to beat shidou.

You reached home. You paid the taxi driver. You pressed the bell of your house. Sae opened the door.

"You took so much- y/n.. Y/N WHAT HAPPENED"

Without responding, you started crying and hugged him. He hugged you back.

"Y/N.. Tell me what happened. Who did this to you?"

"Sae..", you were crying so hard and sobbing. Hearing you cry your mom rushed toward the door.

"Sweety!! What happened oh my god!"

Sae helped you to seat on the couch. He was wiping your tears with his hands and trying to calm you down first before asking any questions. Your mom rushed to you with a first aid kit.

"Y/N tell me who did this to you"

"Sae... it...shidou..", you couldn't talk properly because of sobbing.

"Shidou!? That bastard! How could he! Y/N I told you to be careful! I'm going to fucking kill that asshole!"

"sae..don't.. "

"What!? Why?"

"It was..my fault"

"Are you sure? Tell me what happened. But at first let me treat your wounds", he sat on the couch infront of you.

He started to treat your wound. He was being so careful and gentle. He wiped the blood from your wound and put bandage on it. He took your hand and saw the finger. The joint of the finger became dark. He checked it and ensured that it wasn't broken it just got hit too hard. He bandaged your finger. Meanwhile you stopped sobbing and calmed down.

"How could he beat a lady like this! Are you hurt anywhere else?", sae said holding your hand.

You moved your head side to side without responding.

"Who is this guy!? Y/N why did you go out with a guy like this!?"

"Mom it's a long story"

"Ok at first tell me what happend today"

You told sae what happend a to z. How did shidou treat you at first and what happend in the end. You also said about him calling you cute and defending you from the girls.

Hearing all this, sae was so desperate. He was resting his head in his hands.

"So all this happened because of me and my fucking number"

"No sae don't blame yourself-"

"You could have just gave him my number stupid. I could have managed it somehow."

"But you told me not to!"

"Who thought all this would happen. That guy is insane oh my god. Look y/n it's not your fault. Don't go near him ever again."

"But... Sae should I apologize to him?"

"Why would you apologize? It should be him not you!"

"But I feel bad. I mean I really wasted all his money today and what I did as a return? I beated him. I said I hated him so much. Yes I do hate him. But he didn't deserve what I did today. But how can I face him after all this happened", you were about to cry again. Sae hold your hands tight.

"If you feel guilty for what you did, you should go and say sorry to him. Buy him something or take him somewhere as a return. But please be careful. Try not to mess around with him. And I'm not beating him this time. But if he does anything to you the next time, I'm not seeing who's fault it is. I'll beat him untill he's dead. Got it!?"

"Yeah..got it"

"Come on let's go and eat"

"You guys didn't eat yet?"

"How can we eat without you?"

"Yeah sweety let's eat. I made your favourite food. I'll feed you", your mom caressed your head.

"Sae.. Mom thank you. I'm so happy to have you. I love you two so much"

"Now come on I'm starving you idiot", sae said.

"Shut up dumbass"