Prolouge

A girl with pale blonde hair and crystal blue eyes is strapped to a bed. She has long since stopped screaming and crying for help. Tear marks are on her face, but she stares forward blankly. A man wearing surgery gear, complete with mask, enters the room.
"Hello, Eve." He says simply. The girl simply blinks at him.
"My name is not Eve. It is Tracy, i've told you. " she says, as if she is tired of saying it. The man grows angry. He stalks towards the bed and leers down at the girl.
"Your name is Eve. You are MY Eve. You will be Eve...I shall make you Eve." He mutters, pulling on some latex gloves with a snap. He wheels over a tray of sharp medical instruments. The girl's eyes widen.
"No..."she whispers softly in protest, but before she can do more a needle is slipped into her skin, and she can no longer move, but she can feel. Her eyes dart around, nervously. The man lets out a low chuckle.
"Eve...My Eve..." He rumbles, before going to another part of the room and wheeling another cart over, this one with a large covered cylinder on it. He presses a few buttons and the contents are revealed to the girl. Her eyes scream silently as the man picks up a scalpel...
******
5 hours later
The girl sits in a stark white room, alone, huddled in a corner, wearing nothing but a thin, flimsy hospital gown. She is shivering, and the bandages on her back have just been taken off, revealing rapidly healing wounds around her new limbs. The nerves in her body had already attached to the new appendages and, with some focus, she moves them, painfully around her. They are a pair of silver wings. The girl opens her eyes to look around her one more time before going to sleep. Her eyes reflect silver in the light. Her name is Eve.