Chapter 45 - Forgiveness

Start from the beginning

"Okay... but Fro thinks you're hurt."

"Something like that." I mumbled as we finally reached Sabertooth's guild. Thankfully it wasn't too far from our last destination. I just hope that the others are okay... and that Natsu didn't cause any trouble.

"Cynthia-chan? Frosch!" I heard a familiar voice to call out to us. I gazed up to see Rogue who had tears in his eyes and ran up to us with Lector flying beside him.

"Hey Rogue-kun! Lector!" I smiled and gave Frosch to Rogue who held her tightly in his arms.

"Where have you been Frosch?!" Rogue cried.

"Fro got lost!" she chirped making Rogue to chuckle.

"As always." Lector muttered and came to sit on my shoulder, which I didn't seem to mind. I've gotten use to it since he's been with me and Sting on our date, which was... last week.

"Thank you Cynthia-chan!" Rogue smiled toward me.

"No problem. I was planning to visit anyways after a job with Natsu and the others."

"Natsu-kun?" Lector asked.

"Yup! We were heading home but then Natsu ran off to a village and Frosch ran into us before we could catch up."

"That's why... are you here to visit Sting?" Rogue smirked in my direction and I blushed a faint red.

"Y-yeah... I've actually got to tell him something important." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"Care to talk about it? You seemed to be troubled to tell him. I mean.. if you want... Sorry, still getting use to and learning of being considerate of others..." Rogue blushed.

"It's fine. Thank you." I smiled.

"Whatever it is Cynthia-chan. I know that Sting will understand. He can be an idiot sometimes, but he loves you so much. So there's no reason for him to get mad at you. Think positive."

"After all he is your boyfriend now... which I totally knew it was coming!" Lector grinned.

"Fro thinks so, to!"

"Oh hush up Lector... Frosch...and thanks Rogue-kun... Wish me luck." I sighed as Lector flew off from my shoulder and onto the ground. I started to walk inside their guild hall, leaving the three of them to stare at me before they left to go shopping? As soon as I got into their base, I met the faces of the other Sabertooth members who were smirking in my direction. They knew that Sting and me were dating already.. actually everyone around fiore knew. Rumors spreaded by fast huh? Geez.

"Cynthia-sama? I mean.. Cynthia-chan?" I heard a familiar shy voice nearby. I turned to see Yukino who held a smile on her face and walked towards me.

"Hey Yukino-chan!"

"Well... if my memories tell me so, Cynthia is now together with our Master. What a spectacular memory." Rufus smirked as he walked towards us.

"H-Hey Rufus-san." I sweat dropped.

"Hey there Cynthia. Long time no see."

"Very."

"Oh?! If it isn't Cynthia-chan!" I heard a deep masculine voice towards us again. And I knew who exactly it was.

"Orga-san!" I smiled.

"Hey there kid." he grinned and ruffled my hair.

"Geez Orga-san... I'm not a kid." I puffed my cheeks out.

"Anyways are you here to see Sting-sama?" Yukino blushed.

"Yeah... Thanks. I'll be going to his office." I said, and walked away since I've visited their guild a few times in the past past week. I may have gotten lost twice... but now I've gotten used to it.