🌠007; SIPHONERS

Start from the beginning

"No, don't do anything." Serena warned.

"You're gonna let your family come in between us?" Sebastian sighed out.

"It doesn't even matter, i mean, it's not like we were going to-." Serena was saying hesitantly.

"No." Sebastian whispered out, shaking his head at her.

Serena then sighed out, turning away from him, her back facing him, a conflicted look on her face, her shakily sighing out.

Serena then sighed out, turning around, but then heard the sound of wooshing, the leaves scattering around, the girl sighing out, with a frown.

"Sebastian..." Serena whispered out quietly.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Driving down the dark roads, was Sabrina Santiago, Derek Hale in the passenger seat of the car, lying upwards.

His face pale and sweaty, beads of sweat formed on his forehead, sweat trickling down his body.

Deep slashed wounds on his stomach, his shirt ripped apart, his blood and sweat soaking up his body and clothes, his fingers coated with blood, his hands on his bleeding stomach.

One of his bloody hands was seen going to rest on the car door, then his hand was seen being placed on his lap.

Derek then turned his head, glaring at the teen-witch.

Sabrina stared back at Derek, scoffing. "I don't want any of your blood in my car.

Sabrina then looked in front of the road, her dark orbs glancing at the older man.

"Try not to bleed out my seats."

Derek just scoffed weakly at her comment. "I'm bleeding out and you're concerned more about the condition of your car?"

Sabrina's navy blue colored car was then seen pulling up in front of her house, her shutting off the engine, looking at the man.

"Yes." Sabrina bluntly says.

Derek just rolled his green eyes at her.

"How did this even happen?" Sabrina then asked.

"The Alpha attacked me." Derek weakly breathe out.

"Why aren't you healing?" Sabrina questioned.

"It's from an Alpha, it takes longer to heal." Derek answered.

Sabrina just nodded at his answer.

"Could've did it somewhere else, not in plain sight." Sabrina muttered.

Derek, hearing her comment, shoots a dirty glare at the teen, who just flashed a smile at him.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

At the Argent's house, Allison was seen sitting on the porch, talking with Jackson and Lydia over the phone.

"Lydia says we're coming to get you." Jackson's voice was heard over the speaker.

"Please, don't, okay? She's just running later, all right." Allison tried to explain.

Her dark brows then frowned, muttering to herself, as if thinking about something. "Which isn't a very normal thing for her."

"See? It isn't normal, she's probably doing something that you shouldn't forgive her for, to be honest, if i were you, i'd never trust a girl like that to begin with." Lydia scoffed over the phone, her rolling her eyes in the process.