Morning

Hi! This is my first story on Wattpad. I hope you enjoy it!!!

Today is another day at the "MagicTragic" me and my siblings joke shop. I am Lily Woods. I'm 21 years old and I go to college. But it's my school vacation so I get to work full time! YAY!!!

"Lily! Come down and cook breakfast with me!" yelled my 24 year old brother.

"Coming!" I yelled back as I climbed down the stairs.

I'm the second oldest in our family at the age of 21. I have to deal with university study, so my brother does a lot of work for our shop. Also my brother only knows how to cook toast but... he always burns it or it's not cooked at all. And my little sister and brother are 15 and 8 years olds so I'm the only person who cooks. Today I made scrambled eggs, toast (not too burned or not too uncooked), pancakes and lastly some fruit to go with the pancakes. Then I went upstairs to wake up my sister and brother.

"JESSICA! CAMERON! WAKE UP! IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" I yelled.

When they started to wake up, I went down stairs and started to set the table.

When they came down I poured the apple juice and set it on the table. "So..., what are you going to do today?" I asked.

"Well I will clean the store and do as usual," said Daniel

"Oh and you don't have to go to school today because it is the school anniversary." I said

"Today I'm going to make a paper bookmark at art academy," said Jessica

"I don't know what I am going to do....." said Cameron

"Well... you can help me make the new products and help me organize them in the store," I said. I needed some help because Daniel is going to clean the store.

"Okay! I'd love to help!" said Cameron excitedly.

"I will take Jessica to the art academy and come and clean the store then," Daniel said.

"Then I will take Cameron to the shop," I exclaimed.

"Okay then the schedule for the day is set," said Daniel happily.

Today will go perfectly

Then the family kept eating with happy thoughts. Daniel drove to the art academy with Jessica. And I drove to the shop with Cameron. After 10 minutes I arrived at the store and a message came from Daniel that he was on his way to the shop. While I was texting the reply, Cameron was playing with the dirt in the flower pot.

"Come Cameron!" I said loudly.

"Coming!" shouted Cameron while running to me.

As I unlocked the door to the shop Cameron wiped his hands on his pants.

"Cameron please don't wipe your hands on your pants," I said sternly

"And go wash your hands in the bathroom," I said while opening the windows.

While Cameron went to the bathroom, I opened the door to the making room. I just love the making room. It has all the tools and ingredients I need to make the products selling in our store. First I took the whisk and bowl and some of the jelly bean mix. Then something hit me (not on the head, leg, or arm. It was a thought). Oh my god I had forgotten to call the twins! The twins (Isabella and Ivan Hunt) work for us in the store. Then I had a call, it was from Isabella.