~ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐈𝐈 ~

Začít od začátku

Aurora let out a small chuckle at the girl's sudden action, successfully managing to hug her back, "I can't stay away for too long, Mandy."

"Listen, I know you're here for Mickey, but he's- he's not the same, Rory." Mandy quietly mumbled, abruptly pulling back from the hug and returning to the entrance, shutting the door fully. "When you left, he changed. He's not the same Mickey you left behind."

"He's still my Mickey, no matter what." Aurora asserted, smiling gratefully when Mandy trudged over to the door and re-opened it once again.

"He always will be." The Milkovich girl observed, politely allowing Aurora to enter the house before her. "He'll be in his room; don't bother knocking, he'll never open the door."

With a thankful nod, Aurora began traipsing through the endless amount of empty alcohol bottles, used cigarette butts, and littered food wrappers, only stumbling over once; in her defence, the culprit - an empty beer bottle - was hidden behind Terry Milkovich's rather large, and unconscious, figure, so she wasn't able to spot it.

Eventually, following a few minor mishaps, Aurora made it over to Mickey's bedroom, the mere sight of it causing her heartbeat to quicken faster than it had done in a long, long time. She didn't know why, but something felt off; she didn't feel as welcomed in the house as she used to, and she didn't like it.

"Please be doing something appropriate." She mumbled, hesitantly bringing her hand up to the door handle and turning it in the correct direction, slowly pushing it open. "Holy shit."

Right there, perched upon the edge of his bed, gun in hand, sat Mickey fucking Milkovich. Aurora knew that he wasn't going to look exactly the same, but he looked different. A little too different. Mandy was right; he wasn't the Mickey that she left behind, he was someone completely different.

Without standing from his position on the bed, he looked up from the gun in his hand and locked eyes with the girl who was once his favourite person, "get the fuck out."

Aurora contemplated denying his wishes for a single split second, but soon decided against it; she had no idea what he was capable of, especially now that he had a gun in his possession, "I'm sorry."

Without staying to hear his reply, which would most likely be another stern order to leave, Aurora exited the room and gently closed the door behind her; he was beyond angry, and she knew better than to increase his need to be angry any further. So, she did what any sane person would do, and left himself and his family alone for a little while.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As much as Aurora wanted to return home and relax her aching legs, she couldn't. There was one final person that she was determined to see; Lip Gallagher, one of her greatest friends and, unbelievably enough, the boy she used to love.

Yes, she used to love him.

With an exhausted sigh, Aurora knocked on the Gallagher household's front door for the second time that day. However, when the door wasn't abruptly ripped open within the following thirty seconds, she grew a little confused; since when did the Gallagher's take longer than ten seconds to answer their front door?

Before the door was opened, however, five recognisable figures entered her peripheral line of vision, and, oddly enough, they just so happened to be that of Jack, Grayson, Ivy, Bella and Jordan Lopez, "what're you guys doing here?"