Chapter 10 :Lunch rush

The whole weekend passes, you had the dream of the black abyss but it returned to it's regular routine. 

You get ready for school as you make yourself some breakfast, over the weekend you got your hair done in long butterfly locs (Which ever color), it was your first time doing butterfly locs so you were excited to show them off to the class today.

You put on your uniform and brush your teeth, just your normal skin care routine, then you proceed to do a winged eyeliner look and a glossy lip per usual. 

The breakfast you made was finished so you ate it to go as you began your walk to school, while you were walking you ran into Mina, Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima and of course Bakugou.

"Oh guys look it's Y/n!" exclaims Mina alerting the boys, "Morning y/n" says Kirishima, "Sup Y/n" Kaminari says in a flirty tone making you furrow your eyes a bit "Sup Y/n" said Sero side eying Kaminari. 

Of course Bakugou didn't speak.

"Morning guys!" you exclaim, "I didn't know you guys took this route to school?" you say, "Yea sometimes this route is longer when we feel like just walking" says Sero, "Plus the tree's around here are nice to look at" says Kirishima. 

"So Y/n are you sin-" "OMG Y/n YOUR HAIR!!" Mina exclaims cutting off Kaminari, "Oh, do you like it?" you ask, "Y/n I LOVE THEM, THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!" exclaims Mina, "Can We touch them!" ask Kirishima.

As they pause to touch your hair, they begin to admire your beauty, and it makes you feel warmed and appreciated. 

"So this all your real hair?" ask Kaminari "Yea I wondered that too because I don't remember your hair being this long!" exclaims Kirishima "Well the top is my real hair and the rest isn't" you say explaining to them. 

You found it quite cute on how curious they were about your hair, it made you smile at the interest they were taking into your hair, the moment didn't last long. 

"HEY DUMBASSES WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Bakugou shouts making everyone flinch, well everyone except you.

Everyone begins to walk as instructed, "Hey Y/n, so are you single?" ask Kaminari making everyone look back, "I mean I wouldn't be surprised, Y/n is very beautiful" says Kirishima,"guys keep walking, I don't want Bakugou to shout again" says Sero, causing everyone to walk.

"Well, um yes I'm single, why?" you say curiously, "Just asking, we were all just curious because we thought that you would have a boyfriend, given your stunning looks" says Kaminari.

Although your skinton couldn't show it much, you were blushing from the compliment, "Well I tried dating in junior high but it never worked-" you say, "Why didn't they work?" asks Mina.

"It didn't work because it was junior high, we were just kids then, and kids stupid shit" you say in a laugh, making them laugh, everyone except Bakugou of course.

"So Y/n I was wondering after you fought Todoroki, where did you learn your moves?" aks Kirishima.

You hesitated to tell them your whole backstory about how you learned to fight was because you spent the majority of your life fighting on the streets, how you learned how to throw a spin kick before you learned how to spell your own name, it was a really sad story, and you didn't wanna bring down the mood by telling it.

But for some reason you felt like you could tell them, it felt like a safe space, a space where you could open up to them and not be judged and at the same time not be sympathized for either.

"I learned how to fight thanks to my brother" you partially lied, even tho you felt like you could tell them, you over thought it, thinking it would change the vibe.