Control.

Adrianna POV

Adrianna POV.

as I walked away I could feel his eyes on me, it made me excited.

"Adam, you're on your own now, my shift is over." I calmly said as I was about to head out the employ-only exit door. then I hear my name, it had never sounded so good, not as good as when it came out his mouth.

"Adrianna?"

I turned around to face the boy with the dreads. he was standing now, clearly way taller than me, but also a lot bigger than he seemed sitting down, his shoulder big and broad, arms big and strong. I finally took the time to examine his face. sharp jawline, masculine features, what is this guy? sculptured by Zeus himself? I snapped out of my head.

"Sure, what's up? you need anything, Tom?" I smiled at him

his eyes widened a bit. "so you do know us?" he asked me

I laugh, "Nah I don't darling, I just heard the other one say your name, don't get your hopes up."

he rolls his eyes at me. "did you need anything?" I asked him again.

"oh right yeah, I wanted to personally thank you for helping us down there, here's the check paid, we let a little something in there for you," he said, winked at me, gave me the paid check, and left, he turned around and I was hit by a sudden dominant scent.

"mmhmm," I let out without thinking about it.

he heard it, I know he did, as I heard him laugh as we share one last look before he walked out with his group.

Finally, I left daisy dream, which by the way is a stupid name, the owner's name is not even Daisy, it's David. I couldn't even go home for very long, I have a lot of things I need to get done, I also promised Alexa to cover her shift at Elevate tonight. she's a bottle girl there, but unfortunately something happened with her brother and she had to go home for the week of course I offered to take her shifts as I used to work there.

*a few hours later*

I walk into the changing room, take the clothing out of my bag, and change into it, I suddenly remembered why I didn't like being a bottle girl, the small tight dresses and the heels. I didn't feel 100% comfortable as im a curvy girl, and I stand out from the other bottle girls as they are small and slim.

the night flies by quickly to my surprise, of course, I couldn't go about my night without the disgusting elder men "complementing" me or my body. I let that slide though. I walked back to the bar as Matthew behind the bar informed me I needed to take a bottle and a few drinks up to the VIP lounge as our guests wanted it. so I did. I make my way up there only to be shocked to see the same boys from earlier. except for now, the boys are more comfortable in themself, I see Bill, and he sees me, a big smile forming on his face, as he waves me over. I come closer, I see this Tom, this girl on his lap, all up kissing his neck and shit.

but his eyes is on me, or should I say his eyes made their way from my feet, up to my long legs, then my hips and waist, all the way up to my face, locked his dark orbs into mine. I must admit, his eyes on me felt good. I come closer to put the tray with their drinks on it onto the table, his eyes never leaving mine, his bottom lip piercing shining in the lights. this wasn't a boy, this was a man.

"OMG HI AGAIN ADRIANNA," the others say a little too excited.

"Well hello again," I say smiling

"right, we never really introduced ourselves earlier," he said as he facepalmed himself.

"Im Bill, the sweetest and older brother to Tom over there" he laughed as Tom rolled his eyes at him, I let out a small laugh with him.

"Well hello babes, you amazing" I almost shout over the loud music

"well so do you" Bill answered

" I should get going now boys, my shift are almost over"

we said our goodbyes and I made my way down to the bar to clock out, and out In changing room I was again, except the girls (old friends) somehow convinced me to stay, and have fun the rest of the night. so here I was, out dancing on the dance floor, with the girls who are now shitfaced, I drank a little but im closer to sober than drunk, I just needed a little to get me loose my song comes on.

Tom POV

im standing on the balcony of the VIP lounge scanning the room trying to find her. I regret having that girl on me whatever her name was, when Adrianna walked up here, even though I had no idea she was gonna be here. but when I saw her. I was instantly drawn to her. All my attention she had.

then I spot her, on the dance floor in her little dress, that's fitting a tad too good on her curves.

She's amazing on the dance floor When she moves. Shaking her ass from the left to the right Moving it around just the way that I didn't know I liked till she did it. I have to get down there.

"hey I'll be back in a bit boys"

"Sure, go get her Tom" Bill and Gustav says and laugh

Narrator POV.

as Adrianna was dancing, she felt two strong hands on her waist, she knew who they belonged to.

"I see you didn't forget me" she whispers into his ear as her arms and hands made their way around his neck, as his strong arms pulled her closer to him

"shit," he groans out as he pulled her ass even closer to him, now her back was touching him completely.

she turned around with a seductive look in her eyes, she slowly put it on him, and he planted a small kiss on her neck, then shoulder. they share a longing moment right there on the floor, his face slowly coming closer to her, just as he was about to kiss her, he felt her tongue running from the start of his top lip, down to his piercing. shit.

he felt his dick twitch by that.

she let out a little giggle and let go of him, then walked away. oh hell no, he ran after her, took her hand and took her towards the bathrooms, push her back towards the wall, and put his hands on both sides of her face, capturing her in front of him, and she giggled at him.

"I know you want me, baby I want you too" he whispered into her ear.

"tell me right now to stop and back away" he looked straight into her eyes. "do you want me to stop? tell me now, otherwise, imma lost my control"

"Nasty, you ain't gotta ask me," she said while biting the corner of her bottom lip.

that's all he needed, he went in like a hungry animal about to lose his prey. he went for the kill.

he kissed her with so much desire, she teased him, by not giving entrance when he so hard asked for it with his tongue. his hand went from her waist to her full ass, giving it a slap, she gasped and he slipped his tongue in. his hand went from her ass to her thigh grabbing it, lifting and holding it up on his hip while her nails when into his hair, pulling him even closer

*FLASH* *FLASH*

she quickly pushed him aside to look at what was going on, seeing a ton of cameras outside the big window, she give tom a small kiss on the cheek and then ran away.