Free At Last

Two years Later-Sabrina P.O.V

It's been two years since the volturi fight and my parents hate me and so does Jacob.Alec is my boyfriend and mommy Alice and daddy Jasper are okay with it.

Today me my mom Alice and my dad jasper are running away and I have them all shielded right now I look like a thirteen year old and I stop aging at six years old and I would look like an eighteen year old.

It's already night time and mom and dad said that they went "hunting" I have my suitcase and now I just jumped out a window and I'm running.and I keep running until I can't hear people's thoughts.

And I meet up with mom and dad.We take her car to the airport.We finally Get on the plane and I fall asleep.

We finally land and now today is a new day a new day to start my new life here.

We got into the hotel and we went to the elevator to get our hotel rooms.

This day I could not have been happier no more bitchy Cullens or Renesmee.

(OKAY SO GUYS A FEW MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND THIS IS WHEN SABBY GETS THE JOB FOR GIRL MEETS WORLD AND THE CULLEN'S P.O.V!!!)

Sabby P.O.V
A few months have passed and right now I am auditioning for a show on Disney channel Girl meets world.I step in and start reading the lines with a girl named Rowan blanchard.