Realm of Darkness

(Hey sorry it took so long again, you know writers block, well lets just say ive been having a bad case of it lately. I will try and make the next part out quicker )

Please comment so I can make the next part better and and what peopel want to read, Thankyou^^

 ***************************************************************************************************************

I ran and just before the black hole closed, I jumped into it. As though I was being punched in the gut, all the air in my lungs were pushed out. Trying to breathe, darkness started to surround me. Swinging my arms like a mad man I tried to get it away but it grapped at me. Legs, arms, and my waist were all eclipsed by black darkness. Then right when I thought I was never going to make it, that Darkness would completely consume me. A hand reached out and took me by the arm and pulled me out. When I came to, Axel was standing over me, "Well, looks like you have guts, but that could kill a man if he's not careful" Looking around there is nothing that I recongize. It was darkness but with a kind of glow to it. "what is this place, where are we?" I look at Axel, desperate for an answer. He smiled

"Welcome to the Realm of Darkness"

With what I am guessing is a suprised look on my face, I look around once more.  This time I notice little glowing eyes all around watching us.  But there is some kind of barrier around us that keeps them a certain distance away from us.  "So this is a realm of darkness, Its big." I say to myself, then hear a loud sudden haughty laugh. "No miss, I think you've got it confused. This is the one and only Realm of Darkness. Got it memorized?" Nodding to show I understand I start to walk toward what seems to be the barrier. I get up close and I reach out to touch it. When a harsh hand grabs my wrist and yanks me away fromt he barrier. "I wouldn't touch that if I were you. Its the only thing keeping those things there and us here." I turn to look at Axel "And what exactly are those things?" point back to the barrier so he knows what im talking about. "Those, Miss, are heartless they live in the realm, but sometimes they travel to the world of living and search for those with darkenss in their hearts. And they then take the hearts making the person a heartless." He smiles and leans close to me "Do you have any darkness in your heart?" I stare at him in suprise, not expecting any of this. I start to think back to my parents and how I hated them so, and all the shit they put me through.  "what happens if I do?" Axel then starts to walk away as though he was trying to be casual. "Then the heartless will try to take your heart," I quickly look back to make sure the heartless weren't breaking through the barrier to get to me. Axel starts talking again so I turn back to listen, still keeping and ear out for heartless coming after me. "But if you have a strong will then even after they take your heart you can still live on, as a Nobody" I start to ask what exactly a Nobody was but he holds up his hand to stop me. "Let me explain this so you can understand. Usually a heartless is created when someone who has darkenss in their heart has their heart stolen. But if that person had a strong will then an empty shell of a being is left behind. On average the shell fades away, but say the person have a strong will then the shell will continue living as a Nobody, Got it memorized?" I think about it for a while then nod, because for some reason I had lost the power to use my voice.  "So now is the time for you to make the choice that will decide your future. Are you ready?" Again i just nod becuase i had yet to find my voice. "Okay then, here are your choices. Take a chance to see how strong your will is against the heartless, and find unlimited power in the outcome. Or turn around and walk right back out that portal back to your normal everyday life and forget everything about me and this, So what is the choice?" I turn quicly to look at the heartless looking at me then back at Axel, I think of my life in the other world and how I loathed it so. So after a few minutes of thinking and hearing Axel tapping his foot in impatience I turn and look right at him "I've decided to test my strength of will power" I look at him will strong straight eyes to make sure e understands my choice is final. Axel smiles and nods "alright, just know that after this you may not remeber anything of this past life not even your name, But your choice is made so lets see How you fair" He jumbs back "Lets see you dance" He waves his hand as I turn to face my future, the barrier shatters like broken dreams. The heartless waste no time. They come in a swarm toward me. 'I am not afraid of them, I have no fear of the darkness, I have no fear of the future that awaits me even if it ends right here, I have no fear' They soround me covering my body, dragging me down. I just stay still, close me eyes and wait, not even struggling. Finally I open my eyes to the last thing I will ever see. Everything around me starts to fade to complete darkness and then nothing. Everything disappears. and everything is gone. Broken memories, broken dreams. shatter like glass then all jsut ... disappear.

*********************************************************************************************************

im sorry its such a hsort chapter but it seemed like all i could write for it to be interesting, plus I have never read a book where it didn't have a few short chapters

anyway please commment that way I can continue to improving my writings and help you readers enjoyt he story even more

thankyou ^^