My Prince - 2

Lance:

It's that dream again. Damn! If only I could see her face. I should at least see her face to know if she's beautiful or what. Ugh!

I guess I should forget about it. There are a lot of more important things than that girl of my dreams. 

The weather's fine, I guess playing golf would be brilliant!

"You're highness! Where are you going?" 

"I'm just going outside and have some fun." 

Why would they always ask me where I'm going? Even though I'm a prince, I still should have freedom. I wish I just have a normal life. Without the nosy  guards and servants. 

"RIIIIIIIING!" 

Now who's calling me? 

"Hello? Oh, Rachel. Tonight? Sorry, but I'm not in the mood today. Maybe tomorrow? Thanks!"

Guess what, that's just one of my girls. I don't really believe in true love, destiny or fate. They are all lies. If there will be someone, who can change my perspective, I will never let her go. That is, if someone can really change it. I really doubt it.

I guess I'll just call my best bud. It's no fun without him. 

"Hello?! Michael? Are you busy? We're just playing golf. I'm just so bored. I don't want to go to school anyway. OK, bye!"

Boring life. No thrilling moments. 

Sigh. If only my dad is still alive. Maybe it would be fun to play golf or even basketball with him. I really feel incomplete without him.

"Uhh, you're highness?" 

Oh God. It's John again. Our butler. Sometimes he's just really annoying but I've got to admit, my life would be hard without John.

"What?' I tried not to show that I'm a little bit annoyed to him.

"There's a letter for you. It's from Julia."

I was surprised. It's that girl again. She's very persistent. Two years ago, she confessed to me. Julia said that she had fallen in love with me. She's my childhood friend. But six months ago, she and her family migrated in Sweden. 

She's my bestfriend too. She knows all of my secrets and even my personality, like being a playboy.

I really didn't expect that Julia would fall in love with me. 

"Just put it in the table, in my room. Thanks John."

I still hope she's fine, and moved on. She knows that I don't believe in love. 

Or maybe, I just have to try it once. To belieive in love. Even just for once. It's not bad having a new image. 

I'll just try.