Just to make it offical

Ayoooo....yeah this long —have fun :)) Also this song will come up—and you'll know when UvU.

Hattie woke up bright and early to the sound of banging on her window. She groggily sat up and rubbed her eyes. She had landed down on the north side of the Subcon and assumed she'd get fewer unwanted visitors. Seems like she was wrong. Living alone certainly wasn't what she had in mind when she got here, but both Madison and Vanessa urged her to wait until they fixed up the manor enough for it to be livable. She didn't want to, but she didn't have a choice in the matter.

This annoyed Hattie a bit. She had always been told what she could and couldn't do to the exact minute of when she could do it before she was sent off. And then she had pretty much absolute freedom. This odd place between freedom and complete control was throwing her for a loop.

With a yawn and groggily dragged herself down the hall to the control room. It didn't take very long to see the minions stacked up on top of each other to bang on the window. She shuffled over and opened the hatch in the window.

"Hattie!" The one on top exclaimed.

"Freya..." Hattie yawned their name in response.

They giggled, and held onto the edge of the door, "Boss wants to see you!"

"King Madison..." another one corrected. It was the one Freya was standing on the face of, Malcolm. He didn't seem pleased to have his face smushed.

"Yes, right, Madison!" Freya yelled.

She slowly blinked at them, wondering what her dad wanted with her at such an hour. Despite this confusion, she nodded with a yawn and started to climb out the window. Malcom tried to back up to let her out but Freya couldn't balance that well and ended up falling back onto their spotter, Jackie. They weren't all that good at being a spotter and fell when Freya landed on them. Malcolm tripped over them and they all ended up in a pile of purple fabric and muffled yells.

Hattie chuckled as she started to wake up more. She went over as Malcolm struggled to his feet.

"Come on Jackie you were supposed to catch them..!" He yelled, crossing his arms. The two smaller ones shambled to their feet and Jackie mumbled an incoherent apology.

Hattie went next to Malcom and nudged them with a smile, before going down the path. Malcolm looked confused before Jackie and Fraya ran after her and realized he was the one behind.

"Hey! Wait up...!"

+~+

Walking through the broken fence around Madison's home, she came up through the back. Some things had been moved and Madison had been working on fixing it up into a truly livable space. It was slow going but it was getting somewhere at least.

Hattie walked in, expecting to see him still working on it, but to her surprise, he wasn't. He was back in his classic outfit, but still had his hair hair up in his crown. He was chatting with one of the non-contracted dwellers, and Hattie tilted her head. Despite it being a small movement, Madison noticed it and looked at her.

"Ah! Hattie, impeccable timing," he smiled, before glancing at the dweller, "just go on and tell as many people we saw in the lava fiasco."

The soul sort of nodded and zipped off. Madison watched it leave before turning to Hattie again, "I see Malcolm was able to get you up."

Hattie shrugged and reached her hands up to him. He picked her up with a slight chuckle, "Still sleepy, huh?"

She just plopped her head on his shoulder. He laughed a bit more and he started to walk out of the house and down the path. Making their way down to the bridge, they walked up to the ledge. He, along with Vanessa and a few dwellers' assistance, had sort of fixed the bridge with the dweller's magic. He rang the bell as the sight expanded over to the other side and a bit further. He walked across it, and Hattie looked up to him.