The Precious Stone Found

The day of the Prawn, I didn't even bother showing up at school. With the Moonstone gone, our pack would soon die. As Luna, it was my duty to look after the pack. I had ignored the now...mostly white hair I had now in favour of looking after my pack, hunting for blankets and distributing warm foor to my Packmates. Wanda, as she was the youngest, seemed to be taking the loss of the Moonstone worse than the others, curled up in the corner with the other Pups, trying to conserve body heat. I walked up to the Pups with another blanket, draping it over my sister. Wanda cracked her eyes opened and whimpered. I smiled softly, brushing a piece of hair behind her ear. "It's gonna be ok." I whispered to her, gently nudging my head against hers. "You're gonna be fine." I looked up when Zed walked in. I crossed my arms tightly, walking up to him with Willa and Wyatt.

"They were wrong to destroy Seabrook Power." Zed said. "And I was wrong about Werewolves. You have every right to fight for who you are."

"Yeah, but what are we now, Zombie?" Wyatt asked.

"You're fierce, proud Werewolves."

"Yeah." Willa scoffed, "They think we're Monsters."

"We are Monsters."

"So, what?" I asked softly, "We're Monsters, big whoop. That's not gonna change the fact that they destroyed the one thing that could keep us alive."

"Come to Prawn."

"Are you serious, Zed?" I questioned, my arms falling to my sides, "Look around you, most of our Pack is sick."

"One hour." Zed but in, "Come to Prawn for one hour and then you can come back to the Den." I looked over to Willa, who was frowning.

"Babe." I muttered. She looked over at me, "It's not long, we can be back before Moonpeak." Willa bit her lip for a second before turning back to Zed.

"One hour." She agreed.

Somehow, we managed to get ready for Prawn in record time

Somehow, we managed to get ready for Prawn in record time. I was wearing a short purple dress with an open back that went to my knees. The chest part of it was beaded, while the skirt was made of purple furr. I was wearing gold heels that had a strap around my ankle, as well as sleepers that lined my ears. My hair was left in its natural curls. My Moonstone rested against my chest comfortably. Wanda was bouncing along happily beside me, the excitement of the night allowing her a moment to forget her pain. Granted, Wanda didn't go to Seabrook, but if we were breaking the law, I might as well let her tag along. We each had a purple corsage on our wrists. Mine, courtesy of Willa, and Wanda's was given to her by Wyatt. I held Wanda's hand as we approached Bucky and his cronies. "You guys can't be here." Bucky stated, "There are laws against this."

"Bad laws are meant to be broken." Zed told him.

"And Monsters don't follow the rules." Eliza added. The two Zombies hi-fived. "Zombies are a part of Seabrook, Bucky, we deserve to be here."