[ 1 ]

"SALUTE!" The boy said as Seo-Hyun walked in with her other three friends. "You can stop doing it every time we walk in, Deok-Joong." Seo-Hyun said. "YES MA'AM!" He yelled as if he was a solider.

The four friends smiled and shook their heads at him. "It's not my fault you guys are basically military kids. Kim Sung-Jun, Ji Min-Sung, Son Min-Hee, sons and daughter of military leaders. Lee Seo-Hyun, sister of star solider, Lee Chun-Ho." Deok-Joong stated before he sat in his seat. He then continued, "feels wrong to disrespect you guys." He slumped his head down onto the desk.

Everyone was running around and yelling in class. As Seo-Hyun looked over at her seat where she sat behind Woo-Taek, she saw him posing and Soo-Cheol drawing.

Seo-Hyun made her way around the back meeting between the two before smacking them both in the back of their heads.

"OW!" They both complained rubbing the back of their head. "What was that for?" Woo-Taek asked. Seo-Hyun held out both her hands to them, "give me my money, I won the bet."

"You could have just asked." Soo-Cheol said before taking out money. "Wouldn't have been fun." She shrugged as she received money from both of the boys. "Thank you my best friends!" She said before walking behind Woo-Taek to take her seat.

Just then, there was a slam, everyone got shocked and looked at the direction it came from. "Wang Tae-Man, don't do that! You scared me!" Some complained.

They all laughed it off.

"Wait..." Woo-Taek said then he panicked and covered his nose. "What the fuck Tae-Man!" Everyone exclaimed covering their noses and heading to the window.

Seo-Hyun and Na-Ra went through the same window and the two talked while the classroom was airing out. As everyone's heads were through the window, they saw their other two classmates.

"What are you guys doing?" The boy with sharp features, Ill-Ha, asked. "Tae-Man let out another one..." Young-Shin responded. "Are you guys allowed to right that here?" Yoo-Jung asked.

"Nope! But we gotta go!" Hee-Rak said signaling that the discipline teacher was catching up. The two sped off only to see the discipline teachers wig flying off causing a laughing stock from class 3-2.

"Is the smell gone?" So-Yoon asked. Jang-Soo being the bravest, went back into the classroom to check. "It's gone." He answered and everyone sighed in relief getting their heads out of the window.

"The breeze feels nice... I wish we could do class outside sometime." Seo-Hyun said. "Me too... Seo-Hyun, wanna go see the Cherry Blossoms later? I wanna get some pictures with them." Na-Ra spoke. "Sure." Seo-Hyun smiled and shrugged. "Alright, let's get back inside." Seo-Hyun said. Na-Ra agreed and the two girls left the window.

Soo-Cheol and Chi-Yeol looked at each other awkwardly as their eyes met once the girls left. "Were you looking at Seo-Hyun?" Chi-Yeol spoke. Soo-Cheol gave a nod, "Na-Ra?" Soo-Cheol asked back and Chi-Yeol nodded.

The two boys looked away from each other before both coming back inside the classroom.

"Okay, kids, get to your seats, let's start class." Mrs. Park said walking into the classroom. Everyone scattered to their seats and class began.

Mrs. Park started to hang out the grades for the students.

"Our two who are always on the bottom, come get your paper." She spoke. "Don't expose us like that, Mrs. Park." Hee-Rak complained. "It's been the same all year around, what's there to hide?" So-Yoon said.

Ill-ha walked back too his seat but kicked Young-Hoon's backpack on his way. The two gave death glares to each other before Ill-Ha walked off to his seat.

~ ☆ ~

"What happened today?" Seo-Hyun had asked her brother as she sat down in front of him. "Those spheres... They're aliens..." Choon-Ho spoke. "What?" Seo-Hyun asked. "Aliens? Are you serious?"

He nodded before eating. "Seo-Hyun-ah... I spoke to my head commander, and he said that we were going to have to recruit senior students..." He spoke.

"Are you serious? The kids in my class can't handle a gun, they're likely to shoot each other before they can shoot the alien." Seo-Hyun stated. "I know, but it's what we have to do." He said with a sigh followed along with Seo-Hyun's said. "Obviously, don't tell anyone about this either..."

"Of course." She said. When she looked up, she smiled. "Yah." She said. He looked at her questionably. She held out her pinky. "Us forever, right? Wherever you go, I go. Wherever I go, you go. Just like we promised when we were younger." She smiled.

He smiled and shook his head. He took his pinky finger and curled it with hers. "Of course. You're my younger sister. We will always keep this promise." He said. After so, they unlocked their pinkies and ate their food.

"Yah." He said causing her to pause her eating. "That Do Soo-Cheol better watch it." He said. "Aish! Lee Choon-Ho! You leave Soo-Cheol alone!" She stood up. "I'm just saying!" He said. "I'm your older brother, I've protected you my whole life, I'm not gonna let a boy mess you up." He stated.

"Soo-Cheol's a good guy." She said sitting back down. "That's what they all say." He leaned back in his seat.

~ ☆ ~

2 Weeks Later

"Can all senior teachers please report to the office. Can all senior teachers please report to the office."

"Stay here in class, I'll be back." Mrs. Park said before leaving. "Yah, Kimchi, go see what's happening." Ill-Ha spoke. "What?" Chi-Yeol asked. "Go check what's happening." Ill-ha repeated himself.

Chi-Yeol left the room making his way to the office to listen in. He couldn't get much out of it though, only almost getting caught. Him and Mrs. Park returned back to the classroom and everyone went back to their seats.

Mrs. Park sighed. "Okay... So, we had a small meeting about something and you guys are going to have to join in the army..." She spoke but was very hesitant.

"What? What do you mean!?" The class went wild. Mrs. Park couldn't hold the class together, so she turned on the tv and they all sat and watched.

The Vice President spoke about the issue and said that high school seniors would have to enlist with the consent of their parents.

"Kim Yoo-Jung, come pass these out..." Mrs. Park said handing papers to Yoo-Jung to hand out. Everyone looked at the consent forms and read along the lines.

"Oh, Seo-Hyun, did you guys get the papers?" Yoo-Jung asked. Seo-Hyun shook her head, "don't worry about, we wouldn't get a choice anyways."

Being known as military kids was an automatic tie for the four friends.

Everyone complained about the papers and what was happening. Mrs. Park left the class to keep her emotions to herself.