Chapter 8: Gisela

and now, we'll be interrupting for a quick commercial break: The Schemes of Gisela! *half-hearted applause*

so this is basically gisela's plan. prepare for a short chapter and more waiting!

"That pep talk cheered them up well," Gisela commented, watching the battle through this things called an Irish-message. Honestly what do these Irish humans do in their free time?

"Can we get out of here and watch?" Brant asked, gasping for non-toxic air. "It's hot in here, and I'm a Pyrokinetic."

"Just hold out a little longer, Brant. Tartarus is still gathering more monsters to send our way."

"But Gisela, can't he send it to us on solid ground? Why do we have to be in Tartarus for that?"

"I told you, he requested us to be here so the monsters know who they're supporting beforehand."

"Still, why can't we—"

"Uhm, ma'am?" coughed a monster named Grayson, pointing at the misty screen. "Targets on scene."

"Oh. Yes. YES! This is perfect!" Gisela exclaimed. "Thank you, Grayson!"

"Um, it's actually Geryon," he said, but she ignored him.

"Why  is this perfect again?" Brant asked.

Gisela facepalmed. "This means Sophie and her little friends are there. Remember yesterday's light leap accident? Her Enhancing must've been turned on when she panicked, or maybe she turned it on to help Elwin heal her friends. Whatever the case, the protective barrier will amplify the effects, making the monsters stronger. But that'll make the demigods stronger as well, so let's hope the monsters finish them off."

On the screen, a group of large dogs called . . . hellhounds? . . . were surrounding this short kid with a black sword. They piled on top of him, and when they pulled back, he was dead.

"One died!" Gisela cried out with glee. But then she saw two kids' faces turn murderous.

"Uh, maybe that was a mistake—" started Brant, but the two were already off, obliterating monster left and right.

Gisela watched as her army died, and sighed. "Yeah, you're right."

ok, so i don't have time to  say much, as my parents are calling me for breakfast, but i hope you enjoyed the chapter!

╰•🌟🌟𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕟🌟🌟•╯