"Lock the door!"I exclaimed.

"No"

•••

Words couldn't even describe how nervous I am. I was finally gonna be Mrs. Alsina. A title that I, myself was gonna hold.

"Calm down chica it's okay"My childhood friend Sasha giggled.

I guess your wondering who is my maid of honor. Rachel of course, even though we've been doing through our differences, she's still my bitch . Dakota is second and then it's Sasha and then another childhood friend of mine, Neveah.

My dress was breathtaking, Dakota and I designed and made it ourselves. The girls were in short pink dress with diamonds embroidered on it.

"Honey stop crying or your make up is gonna smear"My makeup artist warned while grabbing a brush on from the table.

I nodded while holding my head back. She dipped the brush in powder and placed it where my tears use to be.

"Ladies show time in 30"

My heart started to beat faster. Can I do this? Do I really want to marry August? Of course I do, I'm just scared.

"Calm down baby girl it's ok"Rachel smiled as she came and hugged me and so did Dakota.

"Just breathe in and out"Dakota instructed. They both released and smiled. "Don't forget"

Rachel grabbed the diamond tiara from the table and placed it on top of my head. Dakota cheered and so did Rachel.

"I'm calm"I reassured myself. I glanced at myself in the mirror and stood up from the chair.

"Line up"the wedding planner announced.

The line up of the groomsman and brigades maid looked like:

Chase and Rachel

Dakota and Trey

Chris and Sasha

Neveah and Omarion.

August came in by himself

My dad and I

"Baby girl, it's alright"My dad said as he kissed my cheek. "Your mother is here in spirit"

I nodded as Rachel and Chase walked out and so on. Soon everybody was lined up and waiting on me. My anxiety grew stronger. I let out a breath.

"It's okay babygirl"My dad mumbled. "I'm right here with you"

I nodded. The curtains moved out the way. The soft piano version of 'Here comes the bride' began to play. My dad and I began to walk. I couldn't hold the tears in.

"All rise"The pastor instructed and everyone stood up staring at me. Most mumbled how beautiful my dress was.

We walked down the isle to the end. My dad gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Who gives this beautiful young lady away?"The pastor questioned.

"I do"My dad smiled. August reached out his hand and helped me up the two stairs. I gave him a smile.

August winked at me and mouthed 'you look beautiful'. The pastors began to say his speech. I tuned him out. All I could do is think about my future with August.

I was scared. I loved him with all of my heart, but August was a player, I was scared that he was gonna play me.

"May we have the rings"The pastors voice woke me out of my trance.