::𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓❧

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

➳warning and tags

warning and tags.
::dubious concent-slight.
::obsessive, possessive behavior.
::blurred lines.
::stockholm syndrome.
::creampie.

characters.
::stalker×idol
::bp tae with breasts
::naive Taehyung
::obsessed Jungkook

➳notes from author
::Dear readers,Before you proceed, I'd like to share a little note with you. This story is one of my previous works, and I'm sharing it here as I didn't have anything new to post at the moment. However, I assure you that I'll be back with even greater plot ideas in the future. I appreciate your readership and support.

Please note that I've provided warnings above. If anything in the story triggers you, I kindly ask that you refrain from getting upset or reporting my work. I've put a lot of effort into writing this, and it's all a product of imagination.

Thank you for understanding, and happy reading

-sorry for any mistake I know this one is bad I am going mad at the moment for not starting this series please i am being hard on myself eugh I know but you never know that I'll be coming with greatest stuff ahead just stay with me thank you sm lovies <3.

let's start =)

♠︎

Jeon Jungkook's fixation ignited the moment his gaze fell upon Kim Taehyungs larger-than-life posters, heralding his forthcoming song and album. Captivated by Taehyung's ethereal beauty, Jungkook found himself standing dumbstruck before the images.

But it wasn't mere admiration; it was a visceral need, born from a lifetime of hardship and neglect.

Growing up in adversity, Jungkook's parents never loved the boy not even tiny bit father was always overseas mother was tired carrying her grief in the big lonely house she lost her senses, always roaming around the large apartment mumbling and talking to non-living things, she never realised that she even had a boy named Jungkook who always bought pictures he drew in his kindergarten a picture of three stickmen-his father Jungkook and his mother them holding hands together, she never remembered the way Jungkook always sat near her holding her hand for love but alas sometimes your fate has written someone else's love for you, how he was tired and he sought solace wherever he could find it.

one day,when his mother rejected him that she never loved him he was a mistake anyway,that was the day Jungkook felt his surroundings change the house he lived in wasnt his anymore he lost his mother as well and ran out crying his heart out sitting near the tree alone his head burtied into his thighs now it was time leave and he stumbled upon a weathered teddy bear beneath a tree in his complex.