Bumping unto Shigaraki in the process,the hand covering his face falling to the ground with a thud."What the-?!"Meimoto exclaimed,dazed and confused as All Might carried all four of them and Aizawa to a safe distance,putting them all down once in a safe place from the two villains."Eh?EEEEEHHH?!So fast!!!"

"Head to the entrance,you four!Take Aizawa-kun with you!He's unconscious,so hurry!"All Might yelled,crouching protectively in front of the quartet.

'All Might...!'

"Ah,it's no good.I'm sorry..."Shigaraki stumbled,his pale blue hair covering his now bare face as he stumbled towards the fall hand on the ground;"Father..."picking it up gently as if it would break."He took the opportunity to hit you while he was saving them...Hahahah,they call it 'The state's legitimate monopoly of violence'.He really is quite fast,huh?My eyes couldn't follow him,and yet,he wasn't as fast as I expected."

Shigaraki placed the hand back on his face,making sure it was sturdy enough not to fall;"Ari sure doesn't make any mistakes,she's a good girl after all.She was right..."Shigaraki placed his hand down,looking at All Might through the gaps of the hand's fingers,his crimson red eyes glowing ominously at the no.1 Hero."...About how you're weakening..."

"All Might,stay back!That villain with the brain matter!One for- I mean,when I punched him,it wasn't enough power to break my arm but he still didn't budge!He must be the one who-"

"Midoriya-shounēn..."All Might called,standing up as he looked at the freckled boy behind;"It's all right!"grinning widely in reassurance as he did a peace sign,his frown disappearing once he turned back to the villains.

"Carolina..."crossing his arms over his chest as he lunged towards the villains;"Nomu."Shigaraki called,just in time for the Nomu to block Shigaraki from All Might's attack."SMASH!!!"making All Might hit the Nomu instead of Shigaraki.

"Gwah!"bending his knees back to avoid getting caught in the Nomu's arms;"I can't believe it..."All Might dodges again,sending a punch to the creature's stomach."My blows aren't working at all!!!"

While Shigaraki merely watched the fight from the sidelines,hands in his pockets as he watched the scene in front of him;"Look no further than the beast's amazing 'shock absorption' ability,if you want to deal Nomu any damage.It'd be effective if you slowly and steadily scooped out his guts...Through him,letting you do that is a different story."

"Thanks for telling me that!"All Might yelled,going around the Nomu's back;"If that's all it takes,then don't worry!"wrapping his arms around the Nomu's waist,All Might lifted the creature up."It'll be a cinch!!!"bending back and slamming the Nomu's head against the concrete behind him.

"Since when did backdrop-slams get explosive?"Mineta questions,eyes wide as he watched the scene;"All Might really is a world away from us!"the quartet was currently walking towars the stairs,the two boys carrying Aizawa's unconscious body while Meimoto and Asui led them in the front.

"Though,when it comes to teaching,he's still a beginner whi needs to read off of cue cards,kero."Asui muttered,loud enough for Meimoto to hear;"Pft-"which made it hard for her to stifle the giggles threatening to escape her throat.

Meanwhile,Izuku watched his mentor worriedly,eyes wide in fear and concern as he looked at the scene,getting deeper and deeper into his thoughts.

'I know they may have a scheme to kill him but as we are now,we just can't do anything to help.Even if we tried,we'd just get taken as hostages and drag him down as kids in rescue.Forget speculating about the villains' plans...for now,we just need to believe in All Might...'