Extra 8 - The Early Morning

Začít od začátku

"Pfft, a pillow?! Man, you really do got a way with words." Says Meow Skulls sarcastically, now looking at Y/N's face.

"Come on, give me a break. I'm trying to be sweet." Says Y/N.

"Yeah, yeah. Now hold still, I'm gettin' on top of you." Says Meow Skulls before crawling on top of Y/N to lay on their front side.

"Comfy?" Asks Y/N.

"Comfy." Replies Meow Skulls.

"Heh, y'know... I never imagined I'd see myself having this. Havin' you, havin' this crazier life, it's just so cool."

"Yeah, I guess it's really something. I never imagined myself being here like this too. Well, mostly with you." Says Y/N.

"Oh? And what's that supposed to mean?" Asks Meow Skulls jokingly.

"Well, I just mean that I'd never seen myself being with a... cute, funny, feline-ish someone like you." Replies Y/N, blushing a little.

"Heh, well now you are~" Says Meow Skulls, doing a simple, presenting pose on top of Y/N.

"Mhm... hey, I've been meaning to ask you. Why does you tail do that? That vibrating movement, like what it's doing right now." Asks Y/N, pointing at Meow Skulls'

"What? Oh, I see what ya mean. It just does that when I get, uh, real happy or excited. Or annoyed. Or mad. It mostly just depends." Replies Meow Skulls.

"Huh... that's neat." Says Y/N.

"Hey, you wanna know what'll really make it go crazy?" Asks Meow Skulls.

"Uh, sure?" Replies Y/N before having both sides of their face grabbed by Meow Skulls as she then says;

"Havin' a good morning kiss."

Each of their lips now begin to touch, resulting a kiss. However, they both realize that the kiss is lasting longer than expected. Meow Skulls' tail now starts to vibrate faster as she is now willing to make it last long, as well as Y/N. As the kiss intensifies more and more with the passing seconds, the two try even harder to make it last just a bit more. They both switch places as they start to roll in the bed a bit, still trying their best to enjoy the moment. It soon passes, though, finally freeing their lips and setting free the heavy breathing.

"H-Holy shit... that was... that was wild." Says Meow Skulls.

"You... you are not wrong..." Says Y/N.

The two then stare at each other, flustered. Seconds pass as each wait for one of them to say something. Meow Skulls finally breaks the silence, asking;

"So, uh... was that your idea or...?"

"What?! You started it! I just kept... you know, I just thought I'd kept doing what we were doing." Replies Y/N, somewhat struggling to find something to say.

"...Eh, whatever. It was, like, really nice anyway, so let's just leave it at that." Says Meow Skulls.

"I'm, uh, good with that." Says Y/N.

Y/N then looks at the alarm clock. It's now about 9:00 after spending an hour with each other. As they are surprised by how an hour passed so quickly, they begin to think about breakfast, so they ask Meow Skulls;

"We've been like this for a while now. Do you think you wanna go get some breakfast now?"

Meow Skulls then looks at the alarm clock as well, saying;

"Babe, it's only 9. Pretty sure we can wait for a little more, don't cha think? 'Sides, I kinda wanna chill for another few."

"'Only 9?' Skulls, the day's already passing by pretty quickly." Says Y/N.

"Says you. C'mon, we still got the whole day ahead of us. We'll chill some more and go down to that café we like for some breakfast, aight?" Says Meow Skulls, positioning herself to a more comfortable angle.

"Well... alright. But only because you had a rough night." Says Y/N, positioning themselves to get more comfortable as well.

Meow Skulls licks Y/N's nose, playfully saying;

"You're the best~"

"You're such a weirdo." Says Y/N, giggling while feeling flustered.

"Well, then I'm glad to be your weirdo." Says Meow Skulls, laying her head on Y/N's chest as they go back to scratching her back.

(I guess breakfast is gonna have to wait until later. Though, I am pretty comfy right now, so I guess I can't complain. Plus, I can't just force Skulls into doing something after the night she had. But I'm sure she'll feel better after breakfast. She does really like those pancakes they have...)

Thank you for reading until the end! I know that some of you have asked for me of these, so I thought I'd make another two! That's it, though. Sorry, but I'm not gonna keep milking this fanfic. I'll still be working on my others, though, so you can check those out if you want! But either way, thank you again for reading! Oh, and have yourselves a great summer too!