She mumbled before turning on her heel. She continued to walk down the steps, reaching all the way to the first floor. Dominic stayed hot on her tail.

"Ok Mani look, I just feel like you and I were doing fine until Von showed up and ruined everything."

He kept going. Normani just kept on ignoring him as she made it to the lobby. She quickly exited the building, her eyes searching for any sight of Von. She could suddenly feel Dominic grabbing onto her arm before forcing her to face him.

"Look Mani, just because Von ass is a shooter from Chicago, doesn't mean he runs shit around here. Atlanta is my fuckin city. I run shit here. He can't go around tellin me I can't fuck witchu."

He pointed.

"And I just been missing you like crazy, Mani. You are all that I think about. Ion give a fuck about what Von gotta say-"

Before he could even finish his own sentence, Von came up right behind him, pushing Dominic down to the ground with force. Normani just gasped, watching as his body collapsed to the floor. Dominic just winced in pain, fully not expecting to be shoved to the ground the way that he was.

Von didn't even let him take a second to catch his breath as he just leaned over his body, gripping onto Dominic by the collar of his shirt. Von just forced him to sit up, eyeing him with a disgusted facial expression. He just used his free hand to punch Dominic right in his jaw.

The blow was loud and powerful. You could almost hear the sound of a bone breaking in Dominic's face. Normani just could not believe her eyes as she stood there frozen.

"Ion give a fuck if this yo city nigga. I run shit no matter whea I go, on king David."

Von spoke while continuing to mug him. His eyes were dark. He looked beyond livid at this point.

"Only reason why I ain't killed yo ass yet is because of ha."

Von pointed towards Mani. Dominic just groaned in pain as Von pushed him down to the ground roughly. He then reached over, snatching Dominic's chain right off of his neck. He just carelessly tossed it to the ground next to him before shaking his head.

"On God this betta be the last time I eva see you around my bitch, or yo ass gon be onna TV once I'm finished wit you."

He warned, continuing to mug him with disgust. Dominic just groaned as blood was leaking from his nose. He attempted to get up from the floor, struggling as he couldn't even see due to his eyes just being swollen.

"Fuck you."

Dominic stammered out as Von just sucked his teeth. He quickly turned his focused towards Normani, giving her a cold death stare. She just eye'd him, seeing all the anger and frustration written all over his face. His jaw was locked as he just looked so livid. She just knew that she was in trouble too.

"Get in the car."

He ordered her. Normani didn't even bother to fight with him. She just quickly turned on her heel, making her way towards Von's matte black hellcat. She opened the door, plopping herself into the passenger seat.

She could feel her heart racing as she just waited for him to get in as well. She just felt a wave of nausea take over her, feeling felt sick to her stomach. This whole mess was just stressing her out.