The Misconception

The Psychic Megan Seriesconsists of twenty-three novelettes about a young girl's growingrealisation that she is able to do things that none of her familycan. Megan is twelve years old in the first volume. She has twoseemingly insurmountable problems. Her mother is frightened of herdaughter's latent abilities and not only will not help her butactively discourages her; and she can't find a teacher to help herdevelop her supernatural, psychic powers. For she wants not only toknow what it is possible to do and how to do it, but to what end sheshould put her special abilities. Megan is a good girl, so it wouldseem obvious that she would tend towards using her powers for good,but it is not always easy to do the right thing even if you know whatthat is.

These stories about Megan will appealto anyone who has an interest in psychic powers, the supernatural andthe paranormal and is between the ages of ten and a hundred yearsold.

1] The Misconception(volume 1): Megan is twelve years old, and her mother has locked herin the coal cellar again for talking about her psychic powers.'Telling lies' as her mother calls it. She's frightened of thespiders she cannot see, but her friend, a huge ghost Siberian tigercomes to give her moral support, as she contemplates her future.