With one being a fashion designer, another being a lawyer - an attorney, to be exact - and the last being a vet, I couldn't be more prouder of my girls. Seeing them succeed in life is such an honour.

But is it selfish for wanting that too?

Dismissing the thought, I suddenly am craving something to eat. Which is no surprise. Stress makes me hungry.

"I'm sure it will, too. But anyway, wanna get some coffee?"

Aecha nods, and we make our way to, of course, our favourite local café. Upon entering, the sweet smell of warm pastries and freshly brewed coffee mingles with the air. Now I'm double the amount of hungry I was before.

Aecha goes off to find a place to sit, ending up being by the window. There's a cute little bouquet of pink and white flowers sitting on the table in a vase.

"Staying in or take out?" The barista asks after I order.

"Staying in," I answer, and she nods and goes off.

Glancing behind me to Aecha, I was going to get her attention to ask if she wants something to eat. But she has her back to me.

I suppose I'll still get her something. If she doesn't want it, then there's more for me. There's no harm in having two croissants to myself.

However, as I'm looking back, I can't help but notice something else. Or someone, should I say, walking in the café.

It's the one from before; the one that stood perfectly still amongst the crowd. But he still has his mask and cap on. So I still don't know who it is.

I turn back around. There's no point in intensely staring at him. It'll just make it awkward for us both.

"Excuse me?"

Oh no. He saw me staring!

My head hesitantly turns over my shoulder. He's by himself; the other is waiting outside.

Is it me, or do his eyes look...familiar?

"Are you still ordering?"

For a split second, my mind goes blank. That's not what I was expecting him to say. But then I realise I've been standing at the front for quite a while, even though I've already ordered.

"Oh, sorry," Quickly apologising, I step to the side whilst he moves to the front. I really can be stupid sometimes.

"You played beautifully out there," He says once he orders his two coffees-to-go.

My head shoots up in slight surprise. He carries on staring at me, and I fail to hold eye contact. I've always been terrible at that in general. Except when I'm angry. But that's a whole different story.

But seriously, I could've swarn I've met him before. His eyes, his voice...I feel like I know them. I've seen them elsewhere. I'm just not sure where.

"Oh, thank you," I smile, bowing my head.

"I was just passing by, with my friend. Then I heard someone playing and was drawn in, I guess."

As much as I love compliments, I never know what to say to them. Except shyly laughing and nodding my head.

"You definitely raised my spirits, so thank you," His eyes squint from smiling.

Wait.

"Well, have a good day," He picks up the coffee cups once they arrive and makes his way out.

Wait.

"You too..." I trail off, narrowing my eyes. No, it can't be. Why would it be?

As I sit down with our drinks and croissants, I automatically look out the window. My eyes settle on him as he hands the other the second cup.

Then, he takes his mask off.

And I end up choking on my coffee.

"Dea, drink slowly!" Aecha sighs. "It's still hot remember."

"I'm fine," Clearing my throat, I nod in reassurance.

I knew it. I knew it was him! I should really start trusting myself more.

Looking out the window again, I find his eyes. And he isn't hiding his amusement. I catch a glimpse of a little grin before he takes a sip of his drink.

"What are you looking at-"

"Nothing!" I quickly say before she has a chance to turn her head. "I was just daydreaming."

Blinking, Aecha looks at me with slight concern. I plaster a smile, taking a bite out of my croissant. She sighs, shrugging it off.

Sneakily, my eyes dart out the window once more. But he and his friend are gone. Only now, I realise his 'friend' was Jimin.

But Jimin didn't see me. No, only he did.

The gaze of Kim Seokjin is still lingering in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay we officially startinggg! What are our thoughts so far?

Just a disclaimer: if I get any viola terminology wrong, I apologise! I'll try my best but I'm not an expert. If you do see anything which could be inaccurate it's probably just for the sake of the story :)