dni

WORK IN PROGGRESS PLEASE DNI <3

One day, Tighnari decided to go to the city to make sure everything was alright. He took Collei with him to surprise Cyno.

"..cyno...?" Tighnari wisperd as his voice was shaking.

When they got in the city, Tighnari sees cyno with a girl with long red hair. They were holding hands and suddenly.. kissed.

His heart broke.

Cyno turns around and sees Tighnari and Collei. He had no idea that the forest watcher had feelings for him. He smiled at the sight of the 2.

Tighnari on the other hand was holding back tears. Be gave a fake smile back as he saw that Cyno and the girl were aproaching them.

"Hello Tighnari! I wasn't expecting you here"

"..yeah well i kinda got worried singe you didnt visit... the last 3 months.... its kinda hard to take care of Collei alone you know?"

(Collei didn't mind that since she knows its hard <3)

"Tighnari-"

"And you are?" He said with a soft voice looking at the redhead

"Oh! I am Nilou, Cyno's girlfriend"

"Ah- .... i see.." he said as he felt tears forming at the corners of his eyes

"Nilou.. do you mind if i speak with Cyno... alone?"

"Of course!" She smiled and went a bit further

Tighnari talked with Collei to give them a second and then they would leave

"So Nari-"

"Don't get me with 'Nari'. Do you know how worried i was when you didnt show up. For 3 MONTHS."

"Tighna-"

"I don't even wanna hear you. So what?! You get a girlfriend and now forget about us completley?! Cyno i didn't ask you to get me a kid! I didnt ask for it! I- Yes i like Collei (adoptive dad-daughter relationship) i treat her like my own daughter. But you said that you will help me. You promised!" At this moment Tighnari didnt even know what he was feeling. Tears fell from his eyes as he spoke. "I actually tought you died and someone was writing those notes so i dont worry. I can't believe myself for worrying this much..."

He wiped his tears away and went to colley as they leave

When Cyno goes back to Nilou.

"What happend?" She asked concerned

"I fucked up..."