𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒑𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏'𝒔

Depuis le début

'No i don't because i would be a messed up boyfriend if i did' Randall said.

'No one can control who they have feelings for' Hamish admitted, smiling.

'I don't have feelings for my ex girlfriend!' Randall said as he was about to leave the table.

'Randall' both Jack and Hamish said, trying not to get him to leave.

'I don't okay. Me and Lilith that story is done and you both may be my best friends but stay out of my business, you got it!' Randall walked and left the table and walked out the restaurant.

Jack and Hamish both looked at each other as they saw Randall leave. They supposed that Randall needed some time to himself and that by going after him it would make him even more angry.

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑵

Randall was at the Den with Nicole who was showing him a book.

'Gabrielle was right, Lilith is half demon and half human and this book which talks about demonology. It seems that Lilith is somewhere in between the middle stages' Nicole showed Randall the book.

'Okay so what does this mean?' Randall asked, curiously.

'It means she is in the middle stage of the process to becoming a full demon' Nicole admitted.

'Okay. Is there any way we can stop this from happening so she doesn't complete the transition?' Randall was worried, he has done everything that he could to bring Lilith back and now he had to do whatever he could to help bring back the Lilith they all loved.

'It says in the book we can use a ritual to de demonise someone or go to hell to de demonise a person' Nicole shoved the book to Randall.

'We should do the ritual and hope that it works. Who knows what might happen if we go straight into hell.' Randall felt a burst if hope that he hadn't felt for a long time, maybe something good will happen and that they all could get the real Lilith back.

'Only and Only in the last resort may we go to hell' Randall closed the book shut.

'Should we tell Vera about it, maybe she could help' Nicole asked.

'Absolutely not. This should stay between the Knights and you. Don't get Vera Stone involved because she has no magic and she is dealing with the Oracle Society and Gnostic Council so we shouldn't cause her too much trouble' For a slight second, Randall seemed to actually care for Vera and that maybe she wasn't as bad as he thought her to be.

'That sounds like personal growth, do you not mind her anymore?' Nicole joked.

'Haha - very funny but no i still don't like her. I'm just a good person' Randall laughed.

'Okay well im going to go and find ingredients for the ritual and we can start trying it out tomorrow. I'll meet you here tomorrow at 11' Nicole left and headed out the door, carrying the book.

'See you' Randall waved goodbye.

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑬𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑬

Jack, Hamish and Randall were in Grand Magus office.

'The party was a success and the Oracle Society and The Order have come to an agreement. If we do not harm them in an way, no violence or murder then they will leave the order un harmed' Vera announced.

'That's it?' Jack looked un sure.

'Only if we give them the magical weapon they want' Vera said.

'Everything comes with a price' Hamish shrugged.