1.

{𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 --- 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 }

🐅🐇

____◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇____

Busan is undoubtedly one of South Korea's greatest travel destinations with exotic beaches, local seafood delicacies, and beautiful tourist attractions.
it is a hidden gem of South Korea. It's a hub of great beaches, religious temples, majestic cliffs for adventurous hiking.

Be it wandering in the colorful alleys of a beautiful city. This place has an array of attractions that will make you fall in love with South Korea even more. There are many places where tourists or local's loves to visit like Haeundae Beach ,
Gamcheon Culture Village ,Sea Life Aquarium , Haedong Yonggungsa and many more.

Just like always today is also a beautiful day in busan , blossom trees are spread in wide range , roads are full of beautiful leaves of tree's. Many couples are taking a walk in the parks, roads hand in hand.
Pleasant atmosphere is present all over the city.

Inside not so big house , people are laughing, singing, dancing, some are helping with work, some people are eating, but no one is free today in jeon household, why would they? Today is a happy day for them , all the relatives are present their, the house was decorated by flowers, lights and people smile's.

"O my goodness Ayy mrs. cha why are you sitting like a rock /here mix it well/, Today is a big day for us  Come on, move your mouth and sing ", A very hyperactive women in her 60's came running to the garden where everyone was present , she gave mixture of spices to give the chef who was making dishes for the wedding night at outside, and started scolding her neighbor who was sitting silently. The women is no other than jeon sae-byeok, walking here and their giving orders to the workers who are decorating their home.

Inside in a room there are two soul's who are tensed and nervous, jin is starring at his family with teary eyes from the window , he was wearing a pink dress looking so beautiful but the tears are not matching with the atmosphere of their house.

"Hyung, suho hyung is not picking my calls " A sweet yet nervous voice called him from behind, his brother who was looking as beautiful as him wearing a green dress , looking like a timid doll.

"I am feeling so scared kookie, what we are doing okay right? but asking for this much money on wedding day....."
Jin mumbled slowly, questioning his decision of getting married.

He turned around and held his brother's hand, looking at his brown eyes which are looking as vulnerable as him. Jungkook wipes the tears from his hyungs face. "We are not doing anything wrong hyungie , for this we can't mortgage our shop right?"

"Don't worry I will go and talk to suho hyung, I know he don't know anything about this all , " Jungkook said with confident look and smiled at his brother.

"You are also feeling scared right? , " Jin said and put his hand on jungkook's cheek. It made younger eyes moist , doesn't matter how strong he try to act but his hyung always caught him.

"Yes hyungie but don't worry I will go , please you don't cry ," Jungkook whispered and hugged his brother tightly.

-

"Mrs.lee , here take your fake teeth and put them in your mouth or else all the air will leave your body like phushh pushhh pushh," Ladies giggled hearing sae-byeok who was giving dentures to the old lady.

"Here comes my jin-ah.." Sae-byeok smiled seeing seokjin coming outside with her friends on side, ".. today is my niece's wedding I will also dance around like young girls. " She grabbed jin's hand and made him sit with ladies who were giggling.