Act 2

Scene 1

Izuku sat in the lounge area by himself, playing a card game since he had nothing else to do. He had read every book they had and he didn't want to touch any of Tomura's games while he wasn't here in case he messed anything up.

Izuku went to grab a card when he noticed a shadow, flinching when he looked up and saw Toga hovering over him.

"Oh, h-hi Himi-chan," Izuku said nervously.

"Hi, Iz~u~ku~," Toga smiled "Are you playing by yourself?" She tilted her head.

Izuku nodded and avoided eye contact, "M-mhm,"

"That sounds boring, I can play with you if you want!"

Izuku looked down nervously, "I-I'm not supposed to b-be alone with you..."

Toga frowned, "I know...I'm really sorry about last time, I did it because I love you so much. You still love me too right? I promise I won't do that again," she sniffled.

Izuku immediately took her hands not wanting her to cry, "I-I still love you too I promise! I w-was just scared but I'm n-not scared anymore,"

"You mean it," Izuku nodded "Then I'll keep you company!" she said excitedly.

"O-ok,"

~3 Minutes Later~

Compress yawns as he heads for the bar when Izuku suddenly bolts into the room. He runs and hides behind Compress, teary-eyed as he tightly grips the back of his shirt with trembling hands.

"H-help," Izuku cries.

Compress immediately became concerned, "Izuku? What's wrong?"

The other league members turn in their direction also now concerned about the boy.

"H-himi-chan," he said, holding back tears.

"That damn lunatic, I told Shigaraki she needed to go," Spinner sighed.

As if on cue Toga entered the room, knife in hand, "Izu-kun why'd you run off~? I thought you said you weren't scared of me anymore~," She pouted.

"That's enough Toga, didn't we tell you to stay away from him?" Compress said angrily, "If you hurt him again we won't let it slide this time," he threatened.

Toga stood still for a moment before looking at him with wide and deranged eyes as she shook with rage.

"Why do you all keep getting in my way?! I love him more than any of you and he loves me too, he said so! You can't keep him from me, he's mine so give him back or I'll cut you into a million pieces!" She yelled out enraged.

Her bloodlust filled the room and Izuku began to tremble uncontrollably as he sobs profusely and drops to the ground. He was absolutely petrified, no petrified didn't even begin to describe the amount of fear he had.

She scared him, last time he had woken up restrained in Toga's room, his body covered in cuts. She had taken lots of his blood, drinking it and turning into him so that she could be "closer" to him.

Our Deceitful Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें