"How we'll do you know Steve" the sheriff questioned.

"I don't really know him. Except that he was on the football team and he was dating Casey." She says.

"Thank you for your time, Melaine" the sheriff says.

"Bye Lainey." Dewey waves at the brunette.

"Bye" she waves lightly before moving towards her next class seeing as the bell had rung.

•••

Lunch was Melaine Alden's favorite time of the day.

She got to sit with her friends and her boyfriend and they would gossip the whole thirty minutes.

Currently, they sat at the fountain, where they always sat.

Billy Loomis laid back one of his legs on the fountain propped up so his knee was in the air.

Sidney Prescott sat between his legs, laying on him for support.

Beside Sidney and Billy, Tatum Riley sat beside Micheal Alden. To close for them to not be dating.

Beside Micheal, Melaine sat.

She was leaning against Stu Macher for support as his head rested on her shoulder.

Beside Stu, Randy sat all by his lonesome.

"What kind of questions did they ask you, Sid?" Tatum questioned none of them bothering to listen to principal Himbry over the speaker.

"They asked if I knew Casey." Sidney informed the group throwing a grape into her mouth.

"Yeah, they asked me that too." Tate said.

"Same here" Laine said taking a bite of the brownie her mom had gave her.

Cindy had given Stu one before he left as well knowing Stu loved her brownies.

"Hey, did they ask if you like to hunt?" Stu asked the group.

"Yeah, they did." Billy clarifies. "Did they ask you pair?"

Stu nodded as he took a bite out of his brownie.

"Yeah" Micheal confirms.

"Hunt?" Tatum questions taken aback. "Why would they ask you if you like to hunt?"

"'Cause their bodies were gutted." Randy chimed in.

"Thank you, Randy." Billy says trying to break the awkward silence.

"They didn't ask me if I like to hunt." Tatum said.

Stu scoffs "It's 'cause there's no way a girl could've killed 'em."

"That is sexist Stu" Melaine says.

"The killer could easily be female." Tatum agrees.  "'Basic lnstinct.'" She reminds him.

"That was an ice pick." Randy voiced. "Not exactly the same thing."

"Aileen Wuornos" Lainey chimes in.

"She shot her victims Lainey" Stu says making the girl glare at him. "Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. And the fact is, it takes a man to do something like that.l

"Or a man's mentality." Tatum and Lainey mutter simultaneously.

"How do you gut someone?" Sidney questions lightly.

All eyes had obviously shot to Sidney with surprised looks as everyone went quiet.

Lainey groans knowing either Stu or Randy was gonna say something disgusting.